Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Friendship

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

lets share your opinion regarding friendship.

in my opinion it is a strongest and best relation of the world.

no body can deny its importance.

take care .

05:48 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

luoyuzhi

luoyuzhi

China

my english is bad,  can you help me , i think  we became good friends

12:05 PM Feb 20 2008 |

Allymay

Taiwan

Friends is water, they can full in my life and give me the good suggestions in anytime.

12:14 PM Feb 20 2008 |

流水

流水

China

In my opinion ,friendship likes the fruits on the trees.We treat it better,they will be more delicious.

12:21 PM Feb 20 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

06:24 AM Feb 21 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Visit :> www.ritemail.blogspot.com

07:51 AM Feb 25 2008 |

xafar

xafar

Pakistan

well friendship is a mutual relationship, mostly saying any person hello hi are considered friend.. friendship is not just having.. mostly we expect everything from friend without considering how much best we are for them. . once i read somewhere… "making thousands of friends is not achievement, make friend for thousand years is..indeed"

and we have ask our self how good we are as friend… you will find what  friendship is (at least in my case). 

and without friendship its really hard life.. no doubt:) 

02:55 PM Feb 25 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

xafar thnx for ur views.

10:06 AM Mar 03 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

xafar thnx for ur views.

10:06 AM Mar 03 2008 |

richeboy

Guinea

having a friend is the best thing that can hapen to someone.a friend can fill an empty place that was digged by an enemy or some thing like that. but alow me to tell you that a friend can be "an enemy but an enemy can never be a friend",let's keep our friend cause they are realy more important thgan we can imagine.   peace and love 

04:12 PM Mar 03 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

firstly thnx richeboy for ur view about friendship and iam 100 % agree with you on this point " a friend can be  an enenmy but enemy can't be friend ever.

06:56 AM Mar 04 2008 |