Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Friendship

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

lets share your opinion regarding friendship.

in my opinion it is a strongest and best relation of the world.

no body can deny its importance.

take care .

05:48 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nebiyumemo

nebiyumemo

Ethiopia

Everybody in this world are spent a lot of his life with his friends?I guess so….......

07:53 AM Mar 04 2008 |

aakil

India

Yes iam 100% agree with your opinion on friendship but its not all over in the words in which you have described friendship. Its not only a relation but it is an internal feeling which never gone change for the person.

08:16 AM Mar 04 2008 |

aakil

India

Just remember this thing that a friend is not a thing instead a friend is a person who knows you more than yourself.

08:19 AM Mar 04 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thanks to all of u you shared ur views.

09:57 AM Mar 04 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Friends,

we are like the needles of clock, although we are in same clock but we are not meet, if we meet its only for few seconds, the thing is that still we are connected.

07:06 AM Mar 08 2008 |

sameer11983

India

Friendship cannot b express in words….i think after parents god has send a person on behalf of him 2 take care of ours n thats a TRUE FRIEND…..so never hurt ur firend….take care

08:24 AM Mar 08 2008 |

iory_abdellatif

Morocco

yes this is true but in the mithaphisical world not the reality because all the members of this relation will not have the confidence over the other and every one wont to prouve himself

04:27 PM Mar 08 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

that's a gr8 gift given by the god to us

should never be misuesd

06:11 PM Mar 08 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx to all of u guys for sharing ur views.

04:33 AM Mar 10 2008 |

Zeb_Khan

Zeb_Khan

Pakistan

Friendship is such a great feeling that even a person can sacrifice his own life for the sake of his friend.

05:40 AM Mar 10 2008 |