Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Life

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m new in this forum, i m male 35 from asia and working in a pharma company last 10 years, i really want to improve my english and want to make friends, i love travelling and want to see different culture. few years back i visited europe and like France,Switzerland,Holland and Germany very much. I hope you will find me a loving and caring friend. You can also send me mail at my yahoo address i.e. . Pleas reply.

08:14 AM Nov 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zhuyuanyuan

China

Aamir,May I call you "Aamir"?I'm so happy now,because we can chat through this forum.

10:55 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

yes Yuan, you can call me as you want, i m also happy to meet with you, you are such a nice girl. i hope we can make a good  and big group of friends.

10:57 AM Nov 27 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my and his/her speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
yahoo messenger : ahmedhandball(at)yahoo.com
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

10:57 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

Thank you,Aamir!You see,I have never eager to learn english well just like now .

I want to know your country,your culture and so on.I found the time difference between Karachi and Beijing(the capital of China) online just now.It's about 4PM in your sity now,right?

11:07 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

Good idea!

By the way,what's your mother tongue?

11:15 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi Yuan, at the moment here 4.20 pm (16.20) and other detail i will let you know later.

11:21 AM Nov 27 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

my mother tongue is Urdu.

11:23 AM Nov 27 2007 |

zhuyuanyuan

China

Thanks,Aamir! Maybe you are busy now.I won't send you message here.I'll give you email,and you may reply me at any time!

Bye!Have a nice day! 

11:32 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Linda_55

Linda_55

United States

Me too, have a good luck.

07:44 AM Nov 28 2007 |

angellbi

Cote D'Ivoire

i am a joung boy and i am 25 years old. I am from ivory coast in africa . I like speak english and i seach one penpal to improve my english .My hobbies are reading , writing and traveling. My ambition is to meet friends toward the world in order to change our culture.

Thank you and god bless us .

07:57 AM Nov 28 2007 |