Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Life

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

I m new in this forum, i m male 35 from asia and working in a pharma company last 10 years, i really want to improve my english and want to make friends, i love travelling and want to see different culture. few years back i visited europe and like France,Switzerland,Holland and Germany very much. I hope you will find me a loving and caring friend. You can also send me mail at my yahoo address i.e. . Pleas reply.

08:14 AM Nov 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hotgirl107

hotgirl107

American Samoa

hi!!!

10:27 AM Nov 24 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

hi hotgirl,

How are you and where you from, what do you do nowdays, plz reply

Regards. 

10:37 AM Nov 24 2007 |

memorey11

China

hello  lonelyfeb,in fact i'm new one here too ,i got that u like travelling very much ,so am i,but unlucky,i haven't got a chance to travel around because i have no time, and no money ,i'm now a collage student. i hope someday i can do what i want!  so i will woke hard ,come on !

12:44 PM Nov 24 2007 |

memorey11

China

hello  lonelyfeb,in fact i'm new one here too ,i got that u like travelling very much ,so am i,but unlucky,i haven't got a chance to travel around because i have no time, and no money ,i'm now a collage student. i hope someday i can do what i want!  so i will woke hard ,come on !

12:45 PM Nov 24 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hello, everyone

08:41 AM Nov 27 2007 |

funny16

Turkey

Hi, I am new in this forum. I am 29 years old, from Turkey. And working a holding company. ı want to learning English. Can you help me?

08:55 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Annie wang

China

goog day !everyone

09:01 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Annie wang

China

goog day !everyone

09:01 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Annie wang

China

goog day !everyone