Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

OPTIMIST or PESSIMIST ??

ranitta

ranitta

Morocco

the optimist finds in every difficulty an opportunity and the pessimist finds in every opportunity a difficulty.
what do you think of this and how can you describe your case ?

06:53 PM Nov 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

prison break

Saudi Arabia

that's great phrase

u r right ." the optimist finds in every difficulty an opportunity and the pessimist finds in every opportunity a difficulty. "

about me  i dont know if i'm optimist or pessimist because i don't know what will happen in the future . 

OPTIMIST or PESSIMIST ??

08:29 PM Nov 25 2007 |

connecttheedots

United States

anoptimist sees the glass half full but the pessimist sees the glass (or the gas gage)  half empty

08:47 PM Nov 25 2007 |

mburhan

Pakistan

that's realy a great phrase!

I believe the people with pessimist thoughts do creates problems with themselves, because people surrounding them looks with strange eyes, and avoids meetings them.

whereas optismist are always admired! as they always find an oportunity to the right course.

08:47 PM Nov 25 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah great phrase!

always be on the side of being an optimist..its much better than the latter. 

02:03 AM Nov 26 2007 |

arielo

Azerbaijan

I think that a optimist attitude in the life is positive and it helps us to find a solution to all the troubles of the daily life.

03:09 AM Nov 26 2007 |

beyoung_kevin

China

hello,I am English beginner, needs to obtain everybody help.

03:15 AM Nov 26 2007 |

pty507

pty507

Panama

OPTIMIST: all is good, fight for their dreams, they to get all with effort and patience.

PESSIMIST: the life can be good, but that people think than all its a problem.

04:07 AM Nov 26 2007 |

arielo

Azerbaijan

I know pessimist people and i have seen that they are complaining all the day for  things without importance.

05:30 AM Nov 26 2007 |

annenglish

annenglish

China

I like to talk about  the topic.

Actually, i don't  know  i am optimist or pessimist.  Because i always make frinds happy around me, but i like being alone and always feel very bad when any difficlut happens.

Here i want to say, optimist or pessinist are all not bad.  The difference between them is how to make their decision , when they are facing a pretty pass.

05:47 AM Nov 26 2007 |

arielo

Azerbaijan

I think that the pessimist always finds a problem when it doesn't exist, i could to see that who doesn't have enought optimism for living, fall easily, in fact i see it around mine everyday.

06:39 AM Nov 26 2007 |