Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Literature

claudia_abi_07

Germany

Hey to everybody who likes high-quality English literature!

I'm looking for somebody with whom I can talk about literature and everything around this topic. Interpretations, authors, etc.

I know there aren't many people who share my passion but if you're one of them just post a comment or write an answer.

Bye

05:08 PM Nov 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Peggy55

Peggy55

Slovakia

I adore literature, especially English literature:)

Book is necessary thing in my life…

Who is your favourite author? For example I like William Shakespeare, Jane Austen or Virginia Woolf:) 

01:56 PM Dec 22 2008 |

hight

hight

Serbia and Montenegro

I really don't like literature, but I have to write 11 essays on english litereture (4 from beginnings to rennaissance, and 7 from shakespeare till modern time….)..

I hate it but I have to think about it….Cry

any suggestions on some interesting topics that I could write? 

02:52 PM Dec 22 2008 |

james73

China

I adore Chinese literature,maybe I can't read the english novels or essays,and the culture shork also make me upset.

07:55 AM Dec 24 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

well, i wasn't ! until this semester … we took about " Greece " history, Literature including : plays, drama, poetry ( My favorite part the poetry (it's really exciting : I am a simple Poet) ^^ (planning to read about those Greeks more in the Future)! Literature divide to many parts : Drama, Plays, Poetry, novels/short stories…...etc Now, i am studying about the Moguls: South Asia history! but they are different from Greeks ..Greeks were interested in Philosophy … poems … this side! Moguls (Indians later): they were interested in building.. Tombs … gardens .. (There architecture includes some Persian, Arabic and Hindu style) ...what about u? Which country you are interesting in its Literature ?? Yell

06:22 AM Dec 26 2008 |

zhoustop

China

This term l have learned English Literature. It's so beautiful,and so wonderful. So i want to share my feelings with you.

nice to meet you

09:41 AM Dec 26 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I love literature, but I can only talk about literature in spanish (latin america and spain) not english

02:26 AM Feb 19 2009 |

Arpine

Germany

Hello. I want to find a book ''A secret". Can you help me?

06:38 AM Feb 19 2009 |

jianghui87

jianghui87

China

hey, i like reading very much,and i think if you want to fully enjoy the works by jane austin or other writers' works,you ought to read the original edition,for the translations are not enough for you to if you are really fond of literature.and i am not so patient to read lots of the originals ,so i choose to read the works written by our own writersLaughing

08:45 AM Feb 20 2009 |

jean-yc

jean-yc

China

For me it is very tough topic, because some time the author and the book name are all very difficult to remember!

08:59 AM Feb 20 2009 |

germionaua

germionaua

Ukraine

hello

i also need read one book in summer vication. anybody know not difficuld for read small book

07:43 AM Jul 07 2012 |