Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

because of you ,my life will be colourful````

devin ying

devin ying

China

hi ``everybody```thank you for coming to view my messege```i am happy to come here,this is a good website,and this is my first time tio come here,i am eager to know all of you,can become your friends,i believe this kind of life in which many friends accompany is so wonderful```dont have any hestation ```let's be friends```come on…......you are so welcome```

01:39 PM Jul 23 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hi dear friend!

I'll be glad to be ur friend my msn is blue_forboys@ hotmail .fr add me and tell me urs ok?

10:23 PM Jul 23 2006 |

Emi-2090

Emi-2090

China

hello```which city are you in?I am in Xiamen,Fujian.How nice to meet you here.

05:21 AM Jul 24 2006 |

devin ying

devin ying

China

to blue4ever:

hi,my friend,i am glad to be your friend,too.thank you so much for coming here to read my message.i am happy.my MSN is YZHB1985 @ HOTMAIL .COM by the way your name sounds good.

01:02 PM Jul 24 2006 |

devin ying

devin ying

China

TO Emi-2090,

dear friend,i am glad that we are in the same country,i know that is not strange .and i am in wenzhou.but i study in guangzhou.xiamen is a beautiful city,i want to go there to travel.nice to meet you.too.contact me .my msn yzhb1985 @ hotmail .com

01:06 PM Jul 24 2006 |

Emi-2090

Emi-2090

China

I added your msn.Pls notice.

My ID:emily-2090 @hotmail.com.

01:54 AM Jul 25 2006 |