Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who can help me? :-(

luckysunny

luckysunny

China

i want to improve my oral english, who can help me. and i'd like to make friend with you. if you agree, please contact me: sunnysun0906(at)gmail.com

hope you reply!!

08:58 AM Dec 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

hi i want to improve my english like you. and looking new friends. Would you like penpal with me?

04:06 PM Dec 10 2007 |

luckysunny

luckysunny

China

My pleasure.

02:15 AM Dec 11 2007 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

i want to help you :)) but i can’t speak english very well :)) so can you help me ? :)) may be we will be friends :)good bye… good lucky :))

10:11 AM Dec 11 2007 |

siboneymoncada

Venezuela

Hello! I want to practice my english as all of you do. Maybe we can be in touch and try to improve together. See you!

01:02 AM Dec 12 2007 |

OnikE

OnikE

Malaysia

hello..me also wanna to improve my skill communication in english. hope your guys wanna to be my friends.

01:41 AM Dec 12 2007 |

labrooy61

labrooy61

Australia

I am the same as catiamike.  I really enjoy chatting and would love to help out as many people as possible on this site with their english, whilst having fun doing it.  However the time pressures placed by my job, my family etc make it very difficult than to do more than just chat a little bit every now and again.

If anyone wants to add me to their MSN they can.  It is garthh37 at hotmail dot com.  I can't guarantee a lot of chat time but I can promise to do my best. 

10:05 PM Dec 18 2007 |

redfengye1234

China

i also want to imporve my oral enlish . now englsh is very important for me . but my english is very poor .who can supply some method for me .  thank you.

06:57 AM Dec 19 2007 |

kingofdarkness

Malaysia

hi everybody. im not very good englis..but we can commnunicate ecah other through email, messenger etc..plz contact me  kingherakos at yahoo dot com 

07:01 AM Dec 19 2007 |