Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i'm sad now, i wanna cry,what can i do?

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

i lost my friend,i know he's sad,i feel sad too!i don't know how to back our relationship.somebody wanna tell me?

01:52 PM Dec 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

windmark

China

what's wrong?

01:59 PM Dec 12 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I guess you are not alone! We're kinda in the same boat. Sorry I'm not much of a help here. The thing is you are not the only person who might be feeling sad right at this moment.
If you feel like crying, then go ahead. Sometimes crying makes you feel better too. Oh well, maybe not a good advice. Anyway, good luck then. :-)

02:04 PM Dec 12 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Hi, I agree with Kanaobi but I would also be tempted to say : tell it like it is. Too often we lose touch with people we love because we couldn't find the way to talk to them, to express things clearly. I guess I would tell that friend "I really don't want to lose you because I love you". Just that. Then, let time do its soothing job.

Good luck, and do take care. 

05:14 PM Dec 12 2007 |

skydancer

skydancer

Philippines

yeah! i also agree with kanaobi..he needs space..i don't know the story happens to you and your friend but i know whatever it is..it will be ok..just give him a time to think..and he will realized that he can't loose you..after give him a time talk to him about what you really feel about him..oh im not a good adviser..gudluck!

10:55 AM Dec 13 2007 |

xlwei

China

Sorry to say that I'm not much help here,but if you wanna cry,just go ahead.

12:00 PM Dec 13 2007 |

lui0393

lui0393

China

Lost friends certainly saddened,but mot immersed insuffering,to forget the past for the future,Wish you happy!

12:28 PM Dec 13 2007 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

Dear friend ,

I have passed like this a sadness moment in my life (lost a friends ) but don't be sad dear I can help you .. if I were you I have first ask myself what is the thing makes me and my friend broke up …then if you see that the mistake comes form you so you have quickly go to him and apologize and tell him that you are in wrong or if you are shying you can send to him a small card tell him your feeling and tell him that you don't wanna lost him ….

I have a small letter I have made it when I broke up with my friend ..but when I send it to him he comes again to me =) ...

if you want it you can mail me

any help you can ask me I'm ready to help you

with all my pleasure Laughing

coolest ^_*

01:06 PM Dec 13 2007 |

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

good luck! i wish all of us are happy.Tomorrow is a new day.

02:28 PM Dec 13 2007 |

fayhana

fayhana

Egypt

start from the beginning as you are just know each other and forget any thing bad

05:58 PM Dec 13 2007 |

slinda

slinda

China

yeah,i am sad now,yesterday i lost love!
i feel sad !but  i have no regrets at all.

because i find that i don't love him very much.so i decided to give it up!
i believe that i can look for a new boy friend!

DO forget the past things ,you will get beautiful things!

02:39 AM Dec 14 2007 |