Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is the greatest person in history?

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

Hello people,

A few months ago there in Ukraine has started project 'Great Ukrainians'. This is voting for the most important human, who had some influence or has made some benefit to Ukraine. As for me I have many such a great. They are writers: T.Shevchenko, M.Khvilioviy, I.Franko; hetmans: B.Hmelnickiy, Vishneveckiy; and commanders 
of Ukrainian Insurgent Army: Stepan Bandera and Roman Shuhevich. It's a pity but for many Ukrainians they are like  Hitler in Germany.

So, I'd like to hear who is the greatest person for you in your or world history. And it will be good to know Ukrainians' opinion about people who I've mention above.

01:59 PM Dec 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

M. AUGUSTUS,

UNLESS YOUR KNOWLEDGE IF MEASURED AND EXPRESS IN NUMBERS , IT DOES TO MUCH BUT, WITH MY SORRY , DOES NOT AMOUNT .

04:02 PM May 09 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Moses

--

Proud Student of Open English 

09:16 PM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

The greatest person it’d be KAKA, a football player from brazil.he’s now playing for ac milan…he’s calm,didn’t talk too much,didn’t arrogant,always down to earth,devoted to THE ONE AND ONLY wife-caroline.he’s also religious man.every time he scored a goal he always points up to the sky to show his gratification to God.he’s so amazing.. : D

03:03 AM May 10 2008 |

Ghulam Mustafa Rajput

Pakistan

In my view a great person in the wort was who had given the rights to women equally to men.and respected the poors and helped the,and itwas great person who given us alesson of peace,I dont know who was That ?please guess according to the crieteria Above And let me to Know by your great mail.

04:02 AM May 10 2008 |

p_jakkis

Thailand

Adison who invent lamp,,,,,success with out school 

07:09 AM May 10 2008 |

连喜

连喜

China

My mother…plus my father.

01:31 PM May 10 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

YEAH, LEARNSMART … YOU WHO WERE REMEMBERED ME THAT WE ( THE MUSLIMS ) HAVE BEEN ORDERED THAT WE MUST BELIEVE IN THE ALL PROPHETS WITHOUT  DISTINCTION BETWEEN ANY OF THEM  ... ( لا نفرق بين أحد من رسله وقالوا سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير  ) . 

AND WE HEAR, AND WE OBEY , OUR LORD  .

02:19 PM May 10 2008 |

Yasm

Egypt

Mohammed

04:21 PM May 10 2008 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

full  Prophets, Mete Khan,Fatih Sultan Mehmet, Mevlana, Kanuni Sultan Süleyman, Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK, Sheh Shamil, Hasan Tahsin,Adnan Menderes,Alparslan Türkeş. (its greatest PEOPLE for me :))

06:55 PM May 23 2008 |

~SWEET~

~SWEET~

Bahrain

prophet mohammed (salla allah 3laih wa salam)

07:42 PM May 23 2008 |