Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I want information upon Tao..

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Can anybody give me information about 'Tao'

03:15 AM Jan 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kelsen

Kelsen

China

Actually , i am reading a book regarding the chinese " Tao " which wroten by an author whom from US,  his name is John Heider , described hoe to apply the "Tao" to the management leadship . it is a pretty good book even in chinese eyes.

11:47 AM Jan 08 2008 |

sherrywanwan

China

This is my first reply in this forum.. a little excited..glad to know u and i am interested in the book you mentioned..

and how to apply the Tao to the management leadship?...

03:48 PM Jan 08 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

I have heard that ‘Tao’is a religion…I have heard the comments of Indan mystic ‘osho’ upon Tao Teh Ching by Lao Tzu…
Wheather Tao exist as religion or not…?

09:39 AM Jan 09 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sherrywanan,

Tao is not a tool to be used for the purpose of the management.. but you can really well  manage all your life by understanding. It has not lost it's soul yet.

05:18 PM Jan 09 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Nu Pogodi,

Thanks for the information, I Tao is very vast I have to go deepinto it..

& sorry I missed the religion test..

12:58 AM Jan 10 2008 |

shanie

shanie

China

Laughingcool here!!!  this is chinese edition.

03:18 AM Jan 10 2008 |

shanie

shanie

China

hehe, how can you make a mistake, sir?

everything is okay, there are many way to translate the verse..you well done!! Laughing

03:31 AM Jan 10 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Respected Nu Pogodi,

Thanks so much for pains you have taken,I don't find words to thankyou..You so kind & so nice..thanks

I was feeling that what I have heard about Tao is final & nothing could be added to thatbut now I feel that i still have missed a lot.. I feel I have learn chinese in order to understand the real spirit of it.

I wish to give you trouble in order to translate more verses. 

I have one question.. how yin & yang energies have been represented in Tao Te king..?

& one information….. have you heard temples of khajuraho ..or kajuraho..situated in india… if not search throgh google.. very ancient & uniqe..sexual representaion of love..

10:30 PM Jan 10 2008 |