Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

want to make frinds with all of you

yvonneliu

yvonneliu

China

hi,everyone, i am chinese girl. my name is yvonne liu,i like making friends.i worked in a foreign trade company,dealing with kinds of garments.i like travel asn i am a chinese tour guide.if there's anyone who like to visit china,you should feel free to contact me ,my msn: yvonne61028(at)hotmail.com

08:16 AM Aug 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

linkvn

linkvn

Viet Nam

hi! yvonneliu!

I'm 16 and now i'm living in Vietnam, it's very near your country and I hope I'll have a chance to visit chinna. Your country is so big and it's also beautiful. I like travelling, too. Can I be your friend??Laughing

I like watching Chinese movies and listening Chinese music as well. Do u like music?

Hope to be your good friend!!!

08:41 AM Aug 30 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

Hi yvonneliu!

I am tahir from pakistan. welcome on ebaby and i would love to be ur friend.

09:39 AM Aug 30 2006 |

cricri

cricri

Romania

hello yvonneliu

I'm a romanian girl and I like travelling. I thinf that your country is very beautiful and interesting, too. I would like you to tell me more about you and your country.

09:45 AM Sep 08 2006 |

enjoyment8111

China

hi,liu,i want to make friends with you hope to meet with you.

01:50 PM Sep 08 2006 |

enjoyment8111

China

hi,liu,i want to make friends with you hope to meet with you.

01:50 PM Sep 08 2006 |

luobin..&.

China

i am chinese too. very glad to meet  u here .

Can I be your friend?

02:26 AM Sep 09 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

hi , i have just traveled to china last month ,it's wonderful .china is a large country and have a lot of beautiful landscapes .i'd like travel so i hope one day i will be able to visite china again . and i also want to be your friend and maybe i can join in your tour in the future .

see you  

03:21 AM Sep 09 2006 |

Ken_cong

Ken_cong

China

yvonneliu , How do you think the GUANGZHOU BEIJING and SHANGHAI , which is the best and you can feel happy by eatting , shopping , travelling ?

09:03 AM Sep 09 2006 |

Daniel C

Daniel C

China

hi,there, nice to meet you here,

I've sent a invitation to you .can we chat in English by MSN

07:34 AM Sep 18 2006 |