Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Seba88

Seba88

Poland

No. I think the most thing which you must have to be happy is work which you will like, and friends of course. 

10:55 PM Feb 09 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Money is definitely essential. Could you picture out your life living on the street, no food and don't have anything at all? Maybe that one is a different story. Money is important but I believe it is not the most important thing in life.

Think about this. You have all the fortune in the world but you have an incurable disease. What are you gonna do with your money? Or maybe you are the richest person in the world but nobody genuinely loves you. Could you be truly happy when at the end of the day you are all alone?

And think about those people living in rural areas. For sure they don't have enough money but you can see that they are genuinely happy.

So if I'm on a sinking ship and I have to choose whom to save between money and love, I'll definitely choose the latter.

Money is important but it's not everything.

SO if you have lots of money and got no love in your life, why not try to share it and maybe, just maybe you'll be happy. Wink

03:39 AM Feb 10 2008 |

muriel86525

China

money is important for our life but not the most important~

03:41 AM Feb 10 2008 |

katiadalal

Algeria

money is very important but it isn’t must important and i gree with hwo say a love is the very important in our life…

08:36 AM Feb 10 2008 |

Cloud.L

Cloud.L

China

I think if i have enough money to live ,i  will be  happy.

01:31 PM Feb 10 2008 |

lovewen

lovewen

China

in my opinion,health,love,happiness is the most important.

but,if we leave money ,we can't have a happy life.

02:00 PM Feb 10 2008 |

studyingCh

studyingCh

China

As we all know , money is not the most important , but we can't live without money.

02:28 PM Feb 10 2008 |

cotton

cotton

China

Money is very important.We can't live in the world without money.But money is not the most important.

02:55 PM Feb 10 2008 |

venefica

venefica

Russian Federation

right words …....totaly agree

10:57 AM Sep 17 2008 |

jasstion

jasstion

China

AS our chinese saying:For liveing in the socialty,you can not achieve anything only with money!But Nothing you could get without money!

AS my own view,Money is not all for our life!Except that ,We should stay healthy,get somebody to enjoy life together!

11:17 AM Sep 17 2008 |