Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ANDYym

ANDYym

China

that's sounds interesting   

in my opinion i think  health is the most important thing  

01:22 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Daniela77

Daniela77

Argentina

I think money is important but not the most important…. 

important is health,love, family, peace ...money is necesary…..

02:26 PM Jan 15 2008 |

veryeylenceli

Turkey

money is freedom ,love in short all

02:29 PM Jan 15 2008 |

ismart

India

It is right that mony is not all but it is aslo right that without mony you can't survive. With mony you can't get all thing but if you have mony you can buy approax all thing of this word. mony is as important as health, love.

02:36 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

here we say "el dinero no hace la felicidad.. pero la financia"

which means: "money can't buy happiness.. but it finances it"

(literally: money doesn't make happiness, but it finances it)

Let's say.. Ok, we won't be happy just by having some money, but money sure helps. Maybe for some people having a home, enough food, technology and comfort  are important things, they sure can make them happy. But that doesn't mean that their love relationships will work because they have money, or that they have more knowledge for having money. Of course money helps, but it can't buy anything nor everything. That's the way I see it (:

02:36 PM Jan 15 2008 |

ismart

India

you right floranda7 !!!!! human life is depent on many factors…...... one of them is mony

02:38 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Ekly

Ekly

Ukraine

I think that money is not very important. I mean, yes, it's important, but there are a lot of things that you can't buy such as health, love and friendship

05:31 PM Jan 15 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

As someone said somewhere, it’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.
It’s just one of those things that contribute to happiness and satisfaction but is neither a guarantee, nor number one in the list of importance.

09:59 PM Jan 20 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

@ a.hafid
Ref: “especially females! ”
Men are pretty much causing us to be that way
showing appreciation for more demanding ladies. Here where I am at, humble ladies are considered ‘old-school’ by men.

10:15 PM Jan 20 2008 |

Linda..8

China

Money is more attractive than other things in our daily life.We can live better with it ,and get better education,if we study abroad,which will cost us a lot of money.But it is not the only thing that we pay attention to ,for instance,love,is the most important thing in the world,I think.

06:17 AM Jan 21 2008 |