Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Complete the story.

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

Hi Everyone,

This post is basically a game. The name of game is complete the story. I will start the game by writting a two sentences and the next person will write the next two sentences which should be the continuation of the last two sentences of the written by anybody. Hope everybody understand.and please contribute.

Here the story begin.

There was a boy. who were walking in the garden.

10:19 AM Sep 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

email8191

email8191

China

He still keep contact with the beartiful nurse.Lastly,they are fall in love.

03:00 PM Sep 05 2006 |

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

Alas, he woke up and all that has happened was only a dream. So, he immediately got up, put his senses together and thanked God that it is just a dream. So, he started his day like a new one as if he was born again.

12:36 AM Sep 06 2006 |

fadi7

fadi7

Saudi Arabia

He noticed a very young woman staring to him with light verdant eyes while he was setting and drinking his advisable drink which was cocktail.  He didnt take any action until he heard someone whispering beside his left ear.

05:14 PM Sep 06 2006 |

Wild Daisy

Wild Daisy

Viet Nam

Her sweet voice was flowing through his ears….. " My Dear, there are three sweet words that I wanted to tell you for so long..PAY THE BILL"  ;-)

02:20 PM Sep 07 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

he thought a few second and decided pay the bill with following 3 words too ..sleep with me .

03:50 PM Sep 07 2006 |

lawrence2004

China

There was another girl sitting next to him .When she heard  the words,she couldn't help laughing.

03:21 AM Sep 09 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Because the girl knows that the boy in this story is actually a gay. Then the boy turned to the laughing girl and said, "Don't laugh loud please, she will know that i'm gay".

04:53 AM Sep 09 2006 |

Wild Daisy

Wild Daisy

Viet Nam

"Don't worry, Dear! I'm a lesbian", said the mysterious woman. "So now, I save you, then you'll save me, and then we'll save each other…"

And they live happily ever after…....

THE END :-)

01:11 PM Sep 09 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

CAST of CHARACTERS

The Boy …....................................... Tahir

The Mysterious Girl…........................... Wild Daisy

The Nurse…....................................... Lela

The Snake…............................... Rascalkid

01:14 AM Sep 12 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

hey ,how about other members . why we don't continue to make up this story .you miss interesting part of the story such as what will they do when they get home , how a lesbian and a guy do to make baby ,i mean a couple won't be able to happy if they dont have their own children (-)

05:20 AM Sep 12 2006 |