Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Complete the story.

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

Hi Everyone,

This post is basically a game. The name of game is complete the story. I will start the game by writting a two sentences and the next person will write the next two sentences which should be the continuation of the last two sentences of the written by anybody. Hope everybody understand.and please contribute.

Here the story begin.

There was a boy. who were walking in the garden.

10:19 AM Sep 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

hehehehe i'm jokking

05:21 AM Sep 12 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

the story did not actually ended. The script had just encountered some mistakes. The end of the story was actually still far to come….

This is the continuation:

Then the boy which is at first we know as Tahir suddenly became Mrcuong, and he decided to go to China to see beautiful places there. While he was walking at the park….

12:54 AM Sep 13 2006 |

Wild Daisy

Wild Daisy

Viet Nam

OSCAR NIGHT

Wild Daisy: I would like to say thank you to so many people who helped me to create this role. Oh, my goodness, I've never thought that I would be standing here with this Oscar statue in my hand. I'd also like to send my special thank you to Tahir – "The Best Actor" winner…... and Lela – "The Best Supporting Actress" – You are both very very wonderful.

Ohhhhhh…. I'm moved to tears….give me some tissue please….. Oh god, more tissue please….. I can't restrain this overwhelming feeling.

Suprise! Surprise! Surpirse! Another good news from the Golden Raspberry Award (Razzies) ....... and the winnner isssss Rascallllllllkidddddd…...... 

03:52 PM Sep 13 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

he he he he Thanks to all my fans….Money mouth

06:40 PM Sep 13 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Then smoke  covered the injured snake and the snake suddenly became a dazzling sexy and very pretty lady. She was wearing an orange dress, straight blond hair and a very beautiful face. She moaned to Mrcuong and said, "Where am I?" Mrcoung couldn't find any words to say. He was so shocked with all that happened. "How come the snake just suddenly turned to be this very beautiful woman?" He just thought. And when he recovered with all the excitement and shock, he said, "What is your name my princess?" The woman just moaned because she was hurt and weak with her injury caused by Mrcoung. She tried to reach for Mrcoung's ear and whispered, "I'm Lela…..please bring me to the hospital, i think you've just broke my leg".

10:27 PM Sep 13 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Mrcoung was very quick to bring Lela to the hospital and have her checked by an Orthopedic Doctor. Fortunately, there was no fracture in her leg when the doctor evaluted her. The doctor said, "Go home and take a good rest and just let your good husband take care of you". Mrcoung was very glad to hear what the doctor had just been said. He said to himself, "Yes! i don't want this girl to be in any place anymore but to me." He suddenly remembered what his friends in E-Baby told him about his problem and silently said to himself again, "I'll surely not waste my six years anymore waiting for that other girl. This is already reality, here is Lela, i'll make sure, she will be my wife!"

10:46 PM Sep 13 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

oh, mrcuong was very suprised and he  thought  that he was still living in that wonderful dream .because the snake could speak human language ,in english .so he strongly believed that that snake was surely lela .and he also wanted to become a snake to make friends with lela .unfortunately  ,her husband was coming when mrcuong wanted to say something to her . one more time he couldn't believe in his eyes that her husband is RASCAlkid – male snake .

03:48 AM Sep 15 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

And RASCALkid (now the snake again) suddenly bite mrcoung's leg again. On his thoughts in near-death moments he realized its really a dream again. And he is now back to reality, he is Tahir again!

05:03 AM Sep 15 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

He decided to visit different places. So he decided to go China.

06:40 AM Sep 19 2006 |

silk searcher

United States

There he met a beautiful girl sitting beneath a tree.  See wore red shoes and had shoulder lenght hair, and a smile as bright as the sun.  She let her magical hair grow and then together they both headed for Canada.

07:49 PM Sep 25 2006 |