Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do you like CHINA?

coastee

coastee

China

some costom make you frozen/unhappy/supriced?

talk over chinese costom.and how do u like chinese people ? Wink

02:15 AM Jan 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hua Lee

Hua Lee

China

I am a Chinese.so i love her.I think every one also love their own countries. Is it right?

02:35 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

I am a Chinese.too.But I will still love our world.

06:09 AM Jan 19 2008 |

doranwang

Viet Nam

hi i am a Chinese but i live in vietnam .China is my fatherland and i always keep in mind all the value and spirit of Chinese traddition which i have learned from my parents .I traveled and visited China several times in last year ,the scenery of Hangzhou actualy made a deep impression in me. 

06:49 AM Jan 19 2008 |

lyh19920824

China

I'm a Chinese,I love this country.This country teathes me about everything,I love her

07:30 AM Jan 19 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

haha ..some chinese here

but i feel some traditional costom made me unhappy.

like full-moon- day&new-moon- day can't wash head.

oooooo..what a pity!!! 

08:55 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

China is great country. But the custom slowly fade away…how do we celebrate the moon-cake festival and chinese new year…the atmosphere has gone away. 

10:22 AM Jan 19 2008 |

honey_win

honey_win

China

china like a  deeply sleep lion

10:30 AM Jan 19 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

I have been to China 3 times…in Shanghai …and will go back there next month…i like the place..there are local cheap products but also good…food are cheap there…specially vegetables which i like most…just don't think of imported products and its very expensive there. What i don't like there is that few people can understand english…i went to  wet market and the vendor there can't even tell me the price in english ..so what i did was to let them take from my hand how much it cost..then i just look into the weighing scale to compare how much they got from me from the changed they gave me back. So everytime i  went to market i just look the weighing scale and see the price there. I don't have to ask anymore. Even in Trust mart..i had an experienced difficulty looking for the "rice" the uncook grains…sales clerks can't understand me. Maybe coz "R" is not used in chinese alphabet…they speak "r" as in silent …ommitted. I wanna learn chinese too… maybe its not yet too late…lol   Smile

03:39 PM Jan 19 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

learning chinese isn't easy

and you should learn not only its surface meaning ,but also deep

meaning.

haha,that u 'll be annoed.. a lager part of the word&sentence have

deep meaning ….if u just want to solve the question of living in

chinese ..a little maybe enough…..Smile

learning foreign language is an important part of mine!!!!!

12:42 AM Jan 20 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

OK! you are very very right, deeply sleep lion,20 or 30 not only one,when they are woke out, the struggle is start!

01:17 AM Jan 20 2008 |