Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

VOICE INSIDE YOU !!

lind@

lind@

Algeria

<!- google_ad_section_start ->I  wanna ask you if you have a voice inside you that speaks and guides you?? 

i don't mean being a  psychic,but when you were about to do something,did any voice stop you from doing it?? or the reverse??  

07:07 PM Jan 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hello lind@,

my conscience, speaks to me for some consequences. 

01:06 AM Jan 20 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Respected Friends,

Worthy question… Human mind is always divided into two… to be or not to be.. & there is one watcher also who always just go on watching.. which never intermix with any of our action..

& when we are divided.. which one we choose doesn't matter.. when we move one way.. the other always pulls us back.. which doen't allow us to be total on one track… & we loose experince the ecstacy of our action… & that's why we repeat the same action many a times… & don't get satisfied with it.. actually we miss total indulgence…

that is what ceativity means 'to be total',& we enjoy totality while being a creative action … full mergence..

but to merge into the watcher itself.. is to merge into the existence or God..it the form inwhich he lives all of us ,inspite of all of religions ,caste or nationality.. who has no name.. I feel sooo..

Thanks

01:57 AM Jan 20 2008 |

Sergey1812

Ukraine

i have a voice inside me….it is intuition….sixth sense….this voice always help me during my life…...

05:37 PM Jan 20 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Yes..its the conscience…the inner voice we have…without it….you can never feel guilt in any untoward things you do.

10:49 PM Jan 20 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

is it consience ? what do u think lind@?

10:56 AM Jan 29 2008 |

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

yup,but don't always follow it.it's not absolutely right

01:34 PM Jan 29 2008 |