Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you pay hardly........?????

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

in your life..do you pay hardly a cost of somthing , that was ( a wrong idea about you )???

11:20 PM Jan 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

yes true, we paid a high cost, on some unusual  things happend in our life.

06:37 AM Jan 25 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thanks , but i also ask about something you didn't do it .. but it accompany you by the time in your life..

for example, a person had talked about you something wrong to another , to harm you. and you know that after many years.. in that years you may felt that , but you couldn't catch it..

01:56 PM Jan 25 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

We all do at some point of our Iives, don’t we? Due to mistakes or wrong choices. We can only hope this cost isn’t heavier than what we can bear.

11:36 PM Jan 25 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Suppose we put our hand to fire.. it will burn immedietly not after a few days or death.. I feel it don't take time.. what do you feel while doing.. it can happen only if we are aware & honest.This rule doesn't apply to a sleeping person ,who is doing things mechanically.But this rule certainly apply to those who live their life in moments…

Fruit is the only proof of what we have sowed.. some times we feel that chillies are the fruit & we feel That I have sowed mangoes but the fruit is  coming chillies why it is so.. But it never happpens.. Existence is very true.. it replies the in echo… we can't make fool it but we try our best.. all our morals fails ….all our deceptions fails… all our good actions fails… only original lives with us …we may accept it or not.. does nt make any sense… 

02:46 AM Jan 26 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Greedy – pays twice

Stupid – pays three times

Full stupid idiot – pays during full lifeMoney mouth

12:13 AM Jan 28 2008 |

sherryyu

sherryyu

China

that is the truth that someone hurt you by some gossips,but all of time we can not avoid that everytime or everyplace, if i meet this situation, just like someone have said" go by yourself, let others say ahead." it means we needn't pay attention to what others opinion,and just do what we want to do. however, sometimes it is a very negative idea, but i think you can use it when someone intentionly hurt you.

06:58 AM Jan 28 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:46 AM Jan 28 2008 |