Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dreams in Future

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

let's yalk about it…i wanna travel around..and learn many languages,,,and be a free person…be a directer..an archeologist….find a humour husband:).....and live anywhere i want…

what about yours?

01:04 AM Sep 17 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wilsonwan

wilsonwan

China

I want travel around the world,and can conversation with others by English.

08:02 AM Sep 19 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, Sherryrain!

Dream is a dream. It never can become reality. If dream becomes reality – it was not a dream, it was just aim :).  But when you are sixteen – not important this difference :). 

Take care! Bye! Kinski

10:05 AM Sep 19 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

really simple but also difficult to become true ,i think .i want to find someone (my other half) who can talk and share evevrything in life. who have the same common things as me ,such as traveling , walking in the street .going around the city by motobike .

10:08 AM Sep 19 2006 |

babylili

babylili

Hong Kong

kinski:

seen from your words.I feel dream is nothing ,but I need dream to support me .I will do my best to let my  dream come ture.however hard it is .

01:42 AM Sep 23 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

well.reality is also different from dreams,,,maybe dreams r far far away….in neverland???maybe.

05:13 AM Sep 23 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

well.reality is also different from dreams,,,maybe dreams r far far away….in neverland???maybe.

05:13 AM Sep 23 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

05:14 AM Sep 23 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

sorry,,,over excited,,,,more over….

05:15 AM Sep 23 2006 |