Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am very tried in china

Xinxin

Xinxin

China

i am a high school student in china .now we are having vacation.but i am not .i must not only do my homeworks but also take part in many class.i always study and study.so i feel very tried.i really want to stay at home and have a rest.i donot knew what to do.

12:37 PM Jan 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

I knew ur feeling.I was in the same condition last year.but u konw,to get in a good university,we have to loss many things:(. But ,take it easy,u can imagine ur life after graduation.or listen to music and play basketball after school—mind u ,take care of ur health

01:25 PM Jan 29 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Hi Xinxin'
I agree with vvva. There is no gain without pain. If you really want to succeed in life you need to sacrifice some of your comforts. However, at the end of the dqy you wiil be highly rewarded. Just be patient and do your work whole-heartedly. Try to enjoy the things that you do and your energy will grow.
Regards,
Chakra.

04:07 PM Jan 29 2008 |

echo丁

echo丁

China

I sympathize with you.come on.more power to you!learn to relax!

11:51 AM Jan 30 2008 |