Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why there is less trust between us?

illiassine

illiassine

Morocco

Why there is less trust between us?

10:35 PM Feb 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hi illiassine,

Its natural when we meet people at the very first time not to trust…its because you don't know them yet…but it does not mean that you will not trust them..there is always a little trust you have given to everybody…not totally ..thats what you call less trust..have you been in the situation where you asked someone with your personal things at the bus station or at the airport to watch for your luggage while you  were on the wash room? 

Trusting someone totally is difficult…coz it means a lot …your life is sometimes at stake..your happiness…so..be careful whom you trust….in this world..there are people who will take advantage of that…specially here on net. 

12:35 AM Feb 05 2008 |

englishlabor

China

Hi illiassine and sweet10heart,

Our world is very complicated,eveyone is different from others.Some people are very kind-hearted   they are always ready to serve others who are in trouble.These days,snow disaster hit southern China terribly, the power grid along the railways have been destroyed by the bad weather and cause  the railway system counldn't work.Many people can't go back home to celebrate the Spring Festival with their family.One of my friends gives up the opputunity to go back home ,he go to serve the people stranded in the railway station and the poor passengers stranded on the way home.But some bad guys do the opposite things.Some residents along the rail way sell food and other necessary things to the passengers at very high price.A bowl of meal once was sold at a price of 70 yuan(RMB) which usually at a price of 3 yuan(RMD).

we should try our best to trust other people.especially the strangers. But we should also be careful,as sweet10heart said, coz not everyone is good and kindhearted.

07:00 AM Feb 05 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

actually,no body can give the trust to one who deosnot know.some of the people did that but they faced a lot of problem. abosolutly not with all people but with the dirty one. the trust mean to feel comfortable to some one. also, to tell that one private thing about ur live

the trust type should be determined here.but let us take the trust between the people in daily life.this feeling has decreased and most of the people behave  with other officially (no trust at all). cuz the financial issues change thier custom to insert business to the real live.

we should bulid boundry between our live ,our live, our business. donot pull the mercy from our heart. we should work for the poor pepole to help those people to overcome the diffuclty that faced them.this will make us trust all the people who around us. 

07:15 AM Feb 05 2008 |

illiassine

illiassine

Morocco

Thank you for your comments
If we agree that our world becomes complex which makes confidence rare value. I wonder how in this environment we can live quietly without concern that the other is suspicious?. For me, it is difficult to live in this report with the other based on the warning.

01:04 AM Feb 06 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well..i guess in everything we do..there is always what we call a risk…in business , in love, in making friends, and etc. So trust is always present even though you have doubts…you will still take the risk no matter what. Its like a game…Win or lose it does not matter i guess what is important is that you learned a lesson from that. You know what to do next.

02:23 PM Feb 09 2008 |