Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who person did U ever hate?

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I ever hated my closer friend, ‘coz she lied to me. She used to take my boyfriend from my side! But in the last, i should be thanks, coz she took a man who not good for me and maybe neither for her!

10:58 AM Feb 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hlp

Algeria

it' s a good thing for you, some times we regret and we take things strongly and it's not necessary good for you, other times we don't want things and we don't matter about it but finally it's not good for you, be happy whith who is the best for you not just for the present moment but think for the future and what is better for you & for him it's a couple a common live, a common happyness a common life way.

i think that i have no hate for anyone i just choose my good frequentations and if it's possible .because there is things which are impossile because of your actual situation, and i don't like the word fell, because fell is when you try some thing and it don't success,   

01:23 PM Feb 19 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

somone that I ever hate?? mmmmm I don't remember, maybe I never hate anyone, I don't have enemies thanks GOD!, I can have bad feelings, or bad impressions towards someone, but real hate, I didn't feel it yet, I can hate things or behavious but not people! especially people how are near  me, that I see everyday, well that is me, that's my opinion!.

thanks. 

02:56 PM Feb 19 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hlp, I can feel that U are a wise guy!

10:17 PM Feb 19 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hlp, I can feel that U are a wise guy!

10:20 PM Feb 19 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hala1, hard to be U! U always have ‘positive thinking’. Good!

10:23 PM Feb 19 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Sweta, fortunately people still believes U! That no matter what she say, they’re more trust U than her! Right?

11:47 PM Feb 19 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

sorry didn't understand ur comments!! ur question

but yes I have positives views I'm little bit optimistic :)

01:14 AM Feb 20 2008 |

Lieven

Lieven

China

I hated a lot of people.I hated my parents because they didn't misunderstand and scolded me;I hated my bro because he  was overbearing sometimes;i hate my friend because she was mean to me…..blah,blah,blah

But,i also found thatthe hatred wouldn't last long and  the ones whom i ever hated are the ones i care a lot about and love. If you don't care about or love someone,it will be hard to hate them in most instances in my eyes.

02:15 AM Feb 20 2008 |

Lieven

Lieven

China

I hated a lot of people.I hated my parents because they misunderstood and scolded me;I hated my brother because he  was overbearing sometimes;i hated my friend because she was mean to me…..blah,blah,blah

But,i also found that the hatred wouldn't last long and  the ones whom i ever hated are the ones i care a lot about and love. If you don't care about or love them,it will be hard to hate them in most instances, at least in my eyes.

02:22 AM Feb 20 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hala1: U just hate behavior, not person! It's hard to be like U! Coz, usually People hate 'person' with all they have (attitude, behavior, and anything they have). And then We can't talk to or face them (person we hate). But for U (as U said) Seem that U just hate their behavior, it means that U still can face or talk to them. right?

03:59 AM Feb 20 2008 |