Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you see life?

youngstar

youngstar

Nigeria

How do you see life i.e Do see it as a test , marathon , sprint etc?

05:12 PM Oct 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

dear youngstar , 

life is a long journey ,a journey where we can face many things ,sad moments ,happy moments ,challenges ,hope ,ambitions and many ,where we can see the right way and the wrong one and we have to choose ..a chance for living a life that we dreamt of and a chance for forgiving peoples and forgiving our selves ..

life is a mystry you will never know how tommorow will look like so we move on with good intentions and positive thinking …

life is more than a word that can be explained its a story that never ends

that is my opinion

nice topic my friend young star

07:26 PM Oct 13 2006 |

yetianyue

China

In my opinion,life is very beautiful. I love life.Just as a song'words,"Life is a road and I want to keep going."

I am grateful to have my relatives, friends , teachers and so on in my life."Love is a river I want to keep going."

Wish you have a wonderful life!

01:27 AM Oct 14 2006 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Each times I have diffrent points of view in life. When I was studying at primary, junior and high school, my teachers sometimes quoted the saying by V.I Lennin (Russia) "Study, study more, study forever" I thought "life is a learning process". When I was studying in a university, one of my teacher told us that he had heard someone saying "Life is a series of tests" at that time I was very interested in the saying and thinking about many obstacles of my life and I must overcome all of them. Not long ago, when I was watching T.V, I heard a man who is one of the team invented automatic teller machine (ATM) on a T.V show saying about his life. His genaral idea is that "Life is a journey of which the departure is his parent's home and the destination is his own tomb". He also said he think lives of almost people in this world like that the diffrent is whether is long or short, meaningful or empty, coulorful or dark, rich or poor, positive or negative .... I was extremely impressed by his saying and now I try my best to make and keep my journey meaningful, longer, coulorful, rich ….and positive. Laughing

04:48 AM Oct 14 2006 |

rose888

rose888

China

if you are rich, you must dominate your life, but you are poor, you have to be dominated by life.this is my personal  ideal.

08:37 AM Oct 14 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Life is short, life is just a dream.

We should enjoy our life for as long as we're alive. Most of people live dreaming with a better life and don't realise that theirs are passing through their eyes and they're doing nothing.

01:18 PM Oct 14 2006 |

youngstar

youngstar

Nigeria

Thanks kelu, I must say that am inspired by your words. I must make the very best of everday as it comes.

02:18 PM Oct 16 2006 |

youngstar

youngstar

Nigeria

thanks yetianyue, and you too.

02:21 PM Oct 16 2006 |

youngstar

youngstar

Nigeria

Thanks Minch,I will do just that

02:28 PM Oct 16 2006 |

youngstar