Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHY IS THAT THE WESTERN WORLDS ARE CALLING BLACK PEOPL BLACK MONKY?

zikimo

Nigeria

REASONOING ASKING THIS QUESTION IS THAT IAM A BLACK GUY AND I LOVE ALL ETHNICS ,BOTH WHITE /BLACK WE ARE ALL ONE IN  THE SITE OF GOD,WHEN SHALL WE ALL BECOME ONE?

12:59 PM Feb 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

I haven't noticed someone here to say it except you…

And if you are proud of who you are you'll never say like this.

01:04 PM Feb 28 2008 |

maissay

Saudi Arabia

When the Prophet Muhammad was sent the black were slaves sold in markets but  the Islam  give them freedom and tought us that difference between black and white only piety?

03:43 AM Feb 29 2008 |

Leia_14

Leia_14

Philippines

I don’t discrimate black poeple. I actually admire them most because they are really talented, generally speaking. We have Ne-Yo, Oprah, Dwane Wade and a lot more. They are too many to mention. Being white doesn’t necessarily mean that a person worths more respect than the black ones. I am not white neither black. I am brown. HEHEHEHEHEH!! But I don’t think color should be the basis of how we should treat people.

04:33 AM Feb 29 2008 |

zikimo

Nigeria

Yes i have read some replies from members of Ebaby.they spokes well anyway .life is all about self opinions,we are here to share views,from each other,i love there opinions,but how can this so call rasist could be handle ,because theres alot of enter marrieges all over the world,like now i may likely finds my winning heart from here ,so if this countunes it can be possible ,because of the hatratein the society.thanks urs zikimo.

05:58 AM Feb 29 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

i hate racist!!!!Yell they do nothing but to degrade and insult other race (especially Asian and black men)., what the hell do they think about themselves? 

07:43 AM Feb 29 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

zikimo – I had worked in the hotels over here for many years, and I know that there are a lot of European women who are crazy about  dark-skinned  guys! Embarassed  In fact, it was a bit of a nuisance as we  often had to prevent outsiders from entering guest rooms.

I know that these taunts are hurled at players during sporting events, and this creates a lot of problems.

08:13 AM Feb 29 2008 |

zikimo

Nigeria

thanks  a lot for ur oncrned,u know this so called white ,at times they behieves so fuuny like kids,but i believe we one body both black and white,but blacks are beautiful.bot man and woman of blacks we proude of our colur

thanks.

09:26 AM Feb 29 2008 |

Loussiluna

Morocco

come on guys! I think that question of being racist 'balck, yellow, white) is overpassed. Racism actually is between poor and rich!! Look at Oprah, Oj Simpson, will smith, Mikael Jackson and other…. they are certainely black skin but their fortune (money) let them white, i mezn, they had never suffred(except when they were poor) from racism. So, admit that racism based on colour skin depends more on the number of zero after 1 you had. Thanks for accepting me as a part of yr forum.

01:01 PM Mar 01 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

Well, Zikimo,
according to Darwin, we’re all monkeys, so what’s the big deal? Next time you’re called that, you call them ‘white monkey’ then LOL
And I don’t know why people here act like they come from another planet and be like ‘I never heard such thing’. The fact alone that your comments sound a bit aggressive proves that, yes, there is such thing. Yes, a racist can be anyone, black or white, but a little friendlier reply to the guy’s question would’ve probably been more convincing that you’re not one yourself.
And to Loussiluna’s comment,
“Look at Oprah,.. and other … ” ,
let me remind you that even Oprah’s ‘fortune’ and influence weren’t enough to make her white at the Hermes store in Paris where she was refused entry. (google the story & see)

12:11 AM Mar 03 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

We just have to think that we are all even to God’s eye.
No matter what your color is, we are human created by God. I think color shouldn’t be a basis for respect, fame etc. but we should look into what the person can do for the betterment of himself and other people. Anyway, when we face God in heaven, He will not ask what is your nationality nor your race but what are the good things we did when we are still alive. Lets let God be the judge.

03:48 AM Mar 03 2008 |