Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

holocaust a realty or drama?

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

holocaust a realty or drama?

05:27 PM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

DoppelPunkt, you hope that will never ever happen again, but that is happening now in Palastain( in Gaza).. and the often of WORLD just shows that!!!!! Frown

there is a nation is Slaughtered..( our sisters and brothers)Cry 

06:45 PM Mar 07 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I think it's rather offensive for some to use the term holocaust to refer to any killing of people without regard for the rather intense connotations the word has. 

People are dying in Palestine and Israel, for sure. But other than that this situation bears little resemblance to The Holocaust. 

08:17 PM Mar 07 2008 |

catsarepretty

Canada

Reality.  The reason I can say that with confidence is because I have been to the museum in Washington DC and seen the physical evidence of it with my own eyes.  And friends of mine who have been to Germany have seen the actual concentration camps and the mass graves.  It really happened, folks Cry.

10:04 PM Mar 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yah, MarkChina, for me you are racism as like israel…...( that is about all your comments)

youuur big problem is that you are afraid for islam..cuz that you always attack it.. and not only islam, also all whose believe in God..( answer me about this point.. )

and FMI welcome.hahah Laughing

05:05 PM Mar 08 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

History..so forget about it..

05:45 PM Mar 08 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Mohammad: History

so forget about him. 

01:00 AM Mar 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

If the Isaelis started bombing Syria, you’d be scared.

Hmmm, does senior Israel general MarkChina know something?

I think I'll cancel my vacation plans to Damascus, just in case.  

02:04 AM Mar 09 2008 |

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

http://www.freewebs/infopoint

is website pe aap muft Islami books dawnload kar-sakte hai

01:18 PM Mar 09 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

MarkChina,we are always thinking about the scare of our families in Palastain and everywhere that there are wars…  

talk about yourself .. do you read all comments and messages that we had made it in Ebaby???!!!!!! of caurs not.. by the way devendernagpal is not as like you..in the end, my smart is enough for me..but be careful about your mindLaughing 

06:43 PM Mar 09 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

I mean forget the dark side of the history..not the bright..

for sure we can't forget the history of great people, great scientists as well as our prophets..

keep talking about these bad deeds make a lot of troubles hate between people..

So forget..even if you can't forgive.. 

08:06 PM Mar 09 2008 |