Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like chinese food?

ronik

ronik

Belarus

hi everybody! I have never eaten chinese food.. :(

but I very want to try this food….  Do you like chinese food?

Please tell me your sensation…

02:03 PM Oct 18 2006 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

Lydia-sl

China

Chinese food is very delicious and all that is my favourite.

02:45 AM Oct 21 2006 |

ERIC15

ERIC15

China

wow ,I'm  so glad that  Chinese  food  is  popular   all  over  the  world.because I'm   a  Chinese.  I  like  Chinese  food very  much .There  are   four  famous  dishes  in China .But  I  like  Guangdong  dishes  very  much.  It's  mild ,delicious  and   fresh.  T he  most  important   that   the  dish  concentrates  on  the  choosing   of  the  raw  material   and  nutrition.   The   material  must be fresh. 

If you  have  a chance  to  try   ,you'll   learn to like it,   I   think.

04:10 AM Oct 22 2006 |

Wild-rose

China

very delicious!!!!!come to try !!~~Hot-pot is my favorite~if you come to China dont' forget to try!you'll fell in love with it!!

tip:in Datong,Shanxi,China, hot-pot there is the best~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:38 AM Oct 22 2006 |

emtina

United States

I nevere try chinice food, but i'd like to try it.
Could you tell me which one is beter?

06:44 PM Oct 22 2006 |

ronik

ronik

Belarus

yeah, i think i will love it if i try… )))

and do you know? i very like ice-cream… Are there a nice ice-cream in China??

and please tell me about the best dish… what is your the best dish? 

08:46 AM Oct 25 2006 |

chamo41

chamo41

China

I think everybody has different taste, so let me put out my favorite dishes here:

sweet and sour spare-rib, shredded pork with spicy sauce, curry beef (I know some friends here consider cow as their supreme being because of religion, so I must say sorry to these friends!), steamed chicken, curry fried rice, stewed pig knuckle, hotpot and so on.~

God, why I like meat so much?

I'm from Zhejiang, dishes in this province will be felt a little sweet, if you like spicy and hot food, you can try some dishes from Hunan and Sichuan. :P

12:47 PM Oct 25 2006 |

acid_cndate

China

yeah, there are so many kinds of Chinese food and dishes, I am sure you will like some of them. I like hot pot very much. It is popular in China. You can do it yourself of couse.

03:04 AM Oct 26 2006 |

riddick119

China

I' m a chinese , I think our food more nutrious and the food be separated many sorts in china

China is  pretty good on food. I assure whatever  you want,which you can find in china

05:01 AM Nov 03 2006 |

troychan

troychan

China

So amazing!

Like it!

10:45 AM Nov 03 2006 |

firefox

firefox

China

hi, I hope I can get the response from foreign friends. Do not boost brag by ourselves. 

03:49 AM Nov 05 2006 |