Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

New Game------let's writing story together...

aileench

aileench

China

Everyone who participate in this game must write at least one sentence. The sentence must conected to one another, and then the story come out! hoho~~ isn't it interesting? so, use your imagination….

Let's start the game….

Once upon a time, somewhere, deep in the forest, there lived a witch…

(hey, it's your turnCool)

11:14 AM Mar 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

she was always on ebaby pretending a nice girl.

once she…

11:39 AM Mar 04 2008 |

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

.....Once she met a person who said he was a man. They talked well and knew each other deeper and deeper, even more, they told each other some private things. One day, the man said to the witch …...

11:48 AM Mar 04 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

"A lovely person may not have beautiful face, but he/she has a kind heart. we cannot judge people only by what he/she looks like." said the man.

05:54 AM Mar 06 2008 |

海洋哥哥

海洋哥哥

China

continue

(("yeah,your are right. As I am a witch I have some special power,I can  help you cure your disease but I want you do three thing for me …))

Come on ,buddy!

09:16 AM Mar 08 2008 |

Superior Lord

China

Hi , friends . This my following .

((" First ," said the witch , " You cannot dislike me when you see my looking . And the second , you cannot limit my magic . AND THE THIRD THING IS ABOUT MY DOG"))

Quite interesting , right ?Smile

01:39 PM Mar 08 2008 |

flohaas

flohaas

India

Old man said,

All women like miss world when the lights are switch off, So i will agree with your first condition.

and the second….

(((Continue guys…)))

05:52 AM Mar 10 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

something wrong… please ignore this message…sorry for the inconvenience caused..Embarassed

01:27 AM Mar 11 2008 |

flohaas

flohaas

India

The third, Daily in the night time, my dog will become a gaint like dog and you have to survive ….

If you wish all these conditions, am agree to be your witch… 

03:53 AM Mar 11 2008 |

abdoo_o

abdoo_o

Morocco

yes, i'm courageous, i'll do it, but i should have a pticular power to do it, what kind of  weapon are you going to give me?

09:41 AM Mar 11 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

oh….no…Im not going to give you any weapon…my dear….you must use your intelligence to finish those things…..Good Luck.. I'll come to you only when you have those three things finished….

10:08 AM Mar 11 2008 |