Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Chinese help Me !

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Chinese help ME .. Cry

any chinese people here i really need your help i am going to talk to about CHINA and i will write an assignment. and later do the presentation! i need some information from you ? OR even if you know some honest websites that i can got from it information about china… Some questions need ur answers about it:

1- what is the Official Language ??

2- what is the Major religion?

3- who is the present head of state?

and i have lot of question wallah if someone can answer me Cry

03:45 PM Mar 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Dear friend,
   I'm real Chinese living in Taiwan.Your questions are really hard to answer.

Let me put it this way !
1. Mandarin Chinese    It should be Traditional Chinese ,shouldn't be that ridiculous simplified character.
2. Taoist              Major religion should be the original religion in Ancient China.
3. The Republic of China   The reason for that is nothing but really created by all the Chinese peoples the world over. 

What I said is true,and the truth is the truth. 

03:43 AM Mar 16 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Hi dear,

For more information, you might visit here: http://www.showchina.org/en/China/index.htm

Hope you have a successful presentation.

04:07 AM Mar 16 2008 |

davidlong98

China

hi dear

i'm chinese.it is too hard to answer your question.i think

official language is formal and serious.it is used to the goverment,school,and company.they announce socity with it.

as for major religion,i think it is Buddhism in china.the present head of state is means the present presient(or chairman in china).it is hu jingtao.

05:56 AM Mar 16 2008 |

China

dear friend,you can find a map to know chinese

06:41 AM Mar 16 2008 |