Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's the meaning of your username?

chamo41

chamo41

China

Hi,friends! What's the meaning of your username? :P

As you see, my username is chamo, it means tea dust. I like green tea very much, and my hometown Hangzhou is a famous city in China for producing green tea called "dragon well tea" . That's the reason. :)

I'm looking forward to your explains of your usernames.:) 

04:04 PM Nov 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lol80

lol80

Peru

lol 80 hehe! i think that mu username is funny and it sound stupid too!! my name is Cesar and i'm from Peru , well, i think i create this username because i really was trying to create someone with my name and surname but unfortunately it was difficult becuase my name is very common and i tried but i can't the solution was invent some weird words and well lol!!!  i had a cat it's name was LALO , and well so i put the year of my birth , hehe!! now i like my username , i think that is stupid but i really like it. and what about your username!! tell me please…...........i want to know!!!!

03:38 AM Nov 08 2006 |

azamjon

azamjon

Uzbekistan

O.K! Hi!  

My name is Azamjon! It's all. I think you can find all of the meaning of my username!  

But you may be not undestand main meanings of  my name! This name is Arabic name, i thing, becouse my parents sad that! And i lean Arabic language, and find the meaning of my name!

"Azim"- this word in english "Great"  

"Azam" -this word in Enlish "twowice Great" 

yap, its' all! Thanks so much! 

01:45 PM Nov 25 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

Some people told me Rita comes from the name Marguerita  which it's a spanish name,  and Reis in Portuguese is kings, but at English Baby site i have met some turkish people who told me  is commander , u know, something like that, and in German is rice…...by the way it is my real name….some friends sometimes call me Ritoca, that's my nick in real life.

08:15 PM Nov 25 2006 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

my user name is similiar with my real name -zivon,and the user name is also my email box user name.

02:20 PM Nov 26 2006 |

love2007

China

• my username is love2007
  • I hope get my ture love in this year
  • this is  the frist time come  here
  • my eanglish is poor
  • any mistake pls excuse

05:26 AM Mar 12 2007 |

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

it’s an interesting topic.i want to explain it to everyone.
it’s a name fix with chinese and english,means everything depends on me,everything i gonna do is up to me.
and some englishbaby’s friend called me gonly(it is neither the wrong spell,nor my english name.my english name is GIGI)
but it’s all right.people from different country won’t understand the foreign language,the rather the chinese people really cannot undertand it if he don’t know my real name.
hope u,my friends,can understand

01:28 PM Mar 12 2007 |

xoxoxo

xoxoxo

Saudi Arabia

I am from Saudi Arabia and I work soldier in Saudi navy and my nick name is xoxoxo it is my rank in Saudi naval forces

05:01 AM Mar 13 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

My username means friendship forever

08:07 AM Mar 13 2007 |

andalucia7

andalucia7

Morocco

HI everybody…
well..to start with I think talking about the meaning of our Usernames is a special Idea.So,I’d like to share it with you in the hope of making you understand that my username has a big value not only for me but also for any moroccan in particular and any arab or muslim in general..it’s: ANDALUCIA7 = andalucia is what is Called today “SPAIN AND PORTUGAL AND SOME SMALL PARTS OF THE FRENCH TERRITORIES”..Arabs Could govern and live there for more than 7 ceinturies..in these ceinturies a lot of things Could happen thanks to arabs scientists whether in ALGEBRA/MATHEMATICS/POETRY or ARCHITECTURE..and many more..In other words,I think I’ve to be proud of holding the name of anadalous or andalucia7 ‘cause it refers to one of the most wonderful periods of arabs which Could reflex very positively on the whole civilization…
if you’re interested in talking with me..I’d be so honoured to exchange talking with you..it’s my MSN:
ASSALAMOU 3ALAYKOM

02:05 PM Mar 13 2007 |

andalucia7

andalucia7

Morocco

if you’re interested in talking with me..I’d be so honoured to exchange talking with you too..it’s my MSN: waykiki2006 (@) hotmail.com
ASSALAMOU 3ALAYKOM

02:08 PM Mar 13 2007 |