Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's the meaning of your username?

chamo41

chamo41

China

Hi,friends! What's the meaning of your username? :P

As you see, my username is chamo, it means tea dust. I like green tea very much, and my hometown Hangzhou is a famous city in China for producing green tea called "dragon well tea" . That's the reason. :)

I'm looking forward to your explains of your usernames.:) 

04:04 PM Nov 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi every one

I chose my username because I really LOVE Japanese language,Japanese people,Korean language,and Korean people.

This ofcourse doesn't mean that I hate the other people,but I LOVE Japanese and Korean the most.

This is the meaning and the reason of my username

04:04 PM Mar 17 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

then why u stop !!! Cry

05:50 PM Mar 17 2007 |

Beardy

Beardy

Austria

Now, my friends, look at my face and you know: there's a beard!

08:17 PM Mar 17 2007 |

gombeenmen

gombeenmen

Belgium

hi!!!

i'm neuwer (I don't know if  I can say that)

so my username! it's a word i've read in a irish poetry "Dublin made me" by Donagh Macdonagh and it means so many things for me.

09:34 PM Mar 17 2007 |

steviey

steviey

China

well,my name is stevie.it's an american black singer.i like his songs very much.

01:58 AM Mar 18 2007 |

steviey

steviey

China

well,my name is stevie.it's an american black singer.i like his songs very much.

01:58 AM Mar 18 2007 |

rose_tulip

rose_tulip

Turkey

I like flowers especially all colours of roses and tulips so I wanted to write my nick like that..

11:46 AM Mar 18 2007 |

muovipulveri

Finland

Well, muovipulveri is Finnish compound. In English it's plastic powder. I think it sounds funny though it hasn't meaning. 

03:57 PM Mar 18 2007 |

abrilli

abrilli

Chile

well my nick is simple,abril,because is the month when i was born,abril mean april in spanish,and li,is a complement….

06:43 PM Mar 18 2007 |

Anano

Anano

Georgia

my username Anano is my name…=)

06:53 PM Mar 18 2007 |