Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i love mylife

johanna-121

China

for long i hve been a crazy girl ,i do as i think ,i think as i want .i talk as i like .i took no notice of my fahter's feelings ,during my seniors years ,i dont like studing,i lve to go out to have s great fun.i hurt my father''s heart ,heis s odepressed that he grows old so quickly.now i regeting for that.now i working very hard to make great progress,wich i tink could make them happy,.iam glad that being myself now

05:26 AM Mar 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

Oh dear !!

how nice to rearrange your life for your lovely father and believe me no father would want except the wonderful things to happen in your life

to be successful, neither good nor bettter but infact he want you to be the best in his eyes and in your society

good luck baby and keep going to see your future

have a great day and say hi to you fahter !!:)

06:49 AM Mar 24 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

it's good that you find yourself back..you surely will have a bright future…

07:47 AM Mar 24 2008 |

johanna-121

China

thank u all.i am also glad that i can find myself in the positive life style,actually i really love to be like this .hope all the people could as happy as me !

04:39 AM Mar 27 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Positive change keep it up….

05:12 AM Mar 27 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

This is one of the ' real life story' that can inspire everyone ..specially people in the same condition..

05:25 AM Mar 27 2008 |

fhhashemi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi dear friend

I am a girl.my field of study is EducationI am so egger to hear your life story.send me please.

05:50 AM Mar 27 2008 |

dadaniya

China

Ilove mylife too!!!!

08:50 AM Mar 27 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

seems like u already realise ur mistake in the past and regret it. its better thn never. am happy to hear that too.

honestly, am not a good child to my parent.  

09:17 AM Mar 27 2008 |