Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can not

hlp

Algeria

TO MET PEOPLE ON THE NET OR TO TRY TO BE FRIENDS WHITH THEM. YOU CAN CONSIDER IT. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THEM YOU JUST SEE THEIR WORDS OR PHRASIS.

SO THE REALITY IN THIS CASE EXPECT THE FICTION. SO FRIENDS THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU MEET THAT YOU ARE WHITH THEM IN A SAME PLACE IS GOOD.

TO BE BEHIND A COMPUTER IT's not good for some people .

and meet people that you don't know in reality is also not a good thing.

it depand on the environnement that you are or that you lived in.

the technologies for me is a mean not a hole thing not the objectif!!!!

SO TO TRY TO TAKE SOME THING FROM IT ENVIRONNEMENT IS ALWAYS BAD FOR IT. SO TO BE BEHIND A COMPUTER ALL THE TIME IS NOT A THING FOR ME !!!!!!

I TRYED BUT I JUST CAN'T. I FEEL CLOSED TO MY SELF SOME SADNESS IS RELATED ON THIS COMPUTER AND ON THIS ENVIRONNEMENT AND ON THAT PEOPLE WHAT THEY SAY WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT THEIR THOUGHT OR PERSONALITY OR I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS AFFECTING ME IT DISTROY ME I WASN'T LIKE THAT NO MORE I WAS OPTIMIST HAPPY I TRUSTED ON MY FUTURE ON MY ABILITIES BUT I JUST DON'T FEEL GOOD WHITH THIS BOX !!!!!!.

SORRY THERE ARE MAY BE A GOOD PEOPLE HERE A TRUST WORTHY ONE . BUT IT IS NOT THE LIFE THAT I IMAGINE BEHIND A BOX !!!!!!! TO RETURN SAD AT HOME DISTROYED CLOSED WHITH NO FRIENDS !!!!! THIS IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME JUST IMPOSSIBLE.

THIS IS NOT MY LIFE THAT I IMAGINED OR WANT NO THIS IS MY DEATH !!!!!!!!!

YES THIS IS MY DEATH. I CAN NOT JUST CAN NOT .

IF I HAD 83 YEARS MAY BE I WILL CHOOSE THIS BOX BUT I THINK THAT I PREFER TO DIE NEAR MY OWN FAMILLY SURROUNDED OF FRIENDS REAL ONE. GOD IN THIS BOX I THINK TO DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no people am alive and till young i will not distroy my life and my future in this box.

it hung me hung me hung me.

am sorry i can't. i was asking my self why am i sad what the thing that make me pessimist in life in the future i don't see my future in that box i just see my death.

06:11 PM Mar 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

hey,wht's wrong with u?

11:02 AM Mar 31 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi Hlp,
Pc is an equipment. Its up to you how do use it. The relationship among people in societies have been changing day by day due to technical development. Also the worth of friendship has been changing. You can met someone on net who is all right or not,  like your friendship in your neigbourhood. As I said it depends on what you are looking for on net. This is your decision. Of course there are some addictions like in other fields. So you can get such habit easily when you pass the limit over. In that case we are responsible for our behavour. I wont value which of the friendship on net or in real is the best. I am here to share my opinion on forums with other members of ebaby by using the foreign language. I enjoy being here so far that it wont enjoyable anymore. So I hope to say good bye.

11:43 AM Dec 12 2008 |