Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

any new member here?

Roong

Roong

Thailand

i hope that my topic is judged as a life talk :P

First of all, i'm new here and trying to make friends but it turned out that i've got plenty of ..uhh.. like psycho mails or something like that more than friendly mails.

So i think i should post in this forum to find people who is really want to make friends around here. We can talk about how to struggling through trash mails Smile or how hard it should get untill we could find some friends to talk to ,not just a psycho guy who just came across your profile then [ooh!] suddenly reallize that he wants to marry you.Innocent 

[ofcorse, i didn't mean that all the mails i've got were trashes. Actually, i really enjoy talking with few friends i found here.]

So, what's about you? Are you a new member and is still confusing? Are you tired of sending friend requests and never get someone who is actully talk to you? Let's talk and be a real friend! 

04:16 PM Apr 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gig11

gig11

Russian Federation

lol  me too

04:42 PM Apr 02 2008 |

hellboyy

hellboyy

Turkey

ım new here2 ı dnt know how to use yet :D

09:24 PM Apr 02 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Roong & Gig11,

All of trying to find a good friend not just here but in whole of our life… but in vain just because of ourself… we never learn to become a good friend..

Wish you best of luck.

01:14 AM Apr 03 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

i am anew member here i am didn't found any friends in Ebaby (actully i don't know why ).

05:22 PM Apr 04 2008 |

THE_ONE

THE_ONE

Israel

Laughing

08:52 PM Apr 04 2008 |

hellboyy

hellboyy

Turkey

ı dıdnt find any friend also why ı dnt know :D

10:33 PM Apr 04 2008 |

yanyuhua

China

yes,I am a new member.so I want to  find someone  help me ,could you ?

03:27 AM Apr 05 2008 |

KAMRANZUHAIR

Pakistan

hello i m new are u there

12:10 PM Apr 05 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

why don't all of us become friends ????!!!  Smile

12:35 PM Apr 05 2008 |

Roong

Roong

Thailand

i've juz sent you guys friend invitations. So, approve me. We all can be friends like doha-e-b said! 

p.s. I really don't know why there is no 'comment button' at my page. I didn't set up any privacy or hidden that button, if someone know why it's turned out like this plz tell me Cry  . . . andddd Hi, Ciciel! I really like your words and still wanna talk to you . .

take care. Laughing

01:31 PM Apr 06 2008 |