Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in God?

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

i think everone asked themself : "Does God exist?" One say that -yes….another that no! What's your opinion about that? And if u believe in God in what God exactly do u belive!?

05:20 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

(the-analatyical-brain)

Oman

Of course I believe in Allah as the Sole & Single God of the universe and everythign else  !

Denying His existence, is like denying that I have never been here …. then the maddening question : who the hell posted this post here ?Certainly not me cause I am not here !

10:09 PM Dec 03 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

When i feel i have no choice and can not put down the boring thing, i prefer to believe the God exists really,.Thus i can pass away this negative emotion,let the God consume this bad emotion.

02:55 AM Dec 04 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Merry Christmas to you too, Kevin

But our greatest need was forgiveness and redemption; so God sent us a Savior…the greatest story (proven scientifically and archaeologically) ever told.

Can you provide some citations for the scientific and archaeological proof for the life, death and especially the resurrection of Jesus?

03:03 AM Dec 04 2008 |

nellis

nellis

Indonesia

Who belive in God or who not believe in God that the question always coming up here but the reason is how much people understand withtheirself. Why they have to born and why they could dye. where are they before come on earth and where will they after dying? All the question will be useful to aswer what you need to know about life. 

05:43 AM Dec 04 2008 |

youareworthit

Canada

When someone replied to my Dec 03 post re; before we came here on earth and after…I encourage you to read Psalm 139, no matter what you faith is.
Also, I have a free e-Book that you can download for free at: http://www.youareworthit.com/Good_News.html … Simply scroll down page and you will see a picture of the book and where it says, Download Now.
Enjoy!
ps…anyone questioning, or better still, those with no faith at all should read this book…and it is FREE, with no strings attached and no, I do not have email or information tracking devices on this site; I don’t believe in that.

06:19 AM Dec 04 2008 |

youareworthit

Canada

Hey there…

Thank you for your Merry Christmas wishes…

As for your reply to my original post "Can you provide some citations for the scientific and archaeological proof for the life, death and especially the resurrection of Jesus?" I encourage you to read my free e-Book at: http://www.youareworthit.com/Good_News.html as it is full of all the evidence one might need to justify, without judgement of other beliefs or faiths. My book, "Facts your way to heaven…from religion to relationship," compares apples to apples of 11 other faiths; not to mention the evidence alone found in the Holy Bible that much is only being discovered by scientists in the 19th & 20th centuries; it's a great read and it is FREE for the time being…

Thanks again…have an awesome day…

Kevin

06:27 AM Dec 04 2008 |

Magdalene.L

China

Yes!

12:21 PM Mar 05 2009 |

duyushen

duyushen

Kazakhstan

yes, of course..

12:41 PM Mar 05 2009 |