Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in God?

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

i think everone asked themself : "Does God exist?" One say that -yes….another that no! What's your opinion about that? And if u believe in God in what God exactly do u belive!?

05:20 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jiaotong05

jiaotong05

Pakistan

first my religion said   GOD  exists

now my own mind tells me   yes it is true  GOD exists,

just think about your own life, the universe.

in fact it is supernatural, don't try to prove it  by scientific procedures.   For example science can't prove love, but we all  love someone

03:06 PM Mar 05 2009 |

nellis

nellis

Indonesia

I don't have any opinion to this case. For me life is a duty to prepare the next life in eternity and being a good  one to keep my relegion is my faith, what a beatiful life could be difrent to any one. Let's find a beauty to fill this life in the right way.  My body and soul will be peace in the sign of God blessing.

11:17 PM Mar 05 2009 |

M. Gonz

M. Gonz

Chile

NO…

I cannot stand the idea of a lazy god who does nothing to save humanity…

Please don't tell me the story of Jesus…

Lies, lies!

01:52 AM Mar 06 2009 |

leo

Uzbekistan

guys , you may disscuss about that theme till the end of yr life. And nobody wants to lost the battle about their's GOD. I know also all u right about yr's trust.  Someone believes that god is exists , bot smn knows that god is only results of our imagenes.
  at last i can only say that all we gods, but we all forget it already. And we fabricated that if we need in god h/she must be without any guilts. So we ourselves made the god sacred and decided to give him all honours that someday we had ourselves.

08:16 AM Mar 06 2009 |

FindCoolHi

FindCoolHi

China

I think god always play the human and we are [his]tools.

08:31 AM Mar 06 2009 |

trojanaly

trojanaly

Turkey

Well, God probably exist but i don't believe in religions much.

11:55 AM Mar 06 2009 |

-secret、

-secret、

China

and  you?

04:10 PM Mar 08 2009 |

-secret、

-secret、

China

and  you?

04:10 PM Mar 08 2009 |

-secret、

-secret、

China

What does the trust mean?

04:15 PM Mar 08 2009 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Do you believe in God?

By this question people mean: 'Do you believe in a creator to the universe?'

This question is simple in fact but people tend to make it complex.

This topic ic simple but asking incorrect questions and thinking irrationally makes it complex.

It is this simple:

Rational thinking leads us to an important conclusion which is: 'An effect cannot be without a cause'. Therefore, creatures cannot be without a creator(s).)

04:39 PM Mar 08 2009 |