Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i never give up loving u

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

just cry..i love him..

04:45 PM Apr 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

thank u..but..i missed him…i love him…

04:52 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

i don't like love.but i couldn't help loving…i feelling sad because he must be far away from me..so far..

05:45 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

i miss him..

05:46 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

i'am so silly..

05:48 PM Apr 07 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

dear rvjun , if you love someone but he went away just forget hem and continue liveing your life normaly .

05:52 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

thank u..but i can't forgot him..i often miss him..when i miss him ,i just cry,like now..but he desn't know..he is unable to know that i love him too much..loss him,my living can't continue again…what can i do…//???

06:07 PM Apr 07 2008 |

isefmert

isefmert

Turkey

my friend,ı know this feeling..this is so sad but you must to forget him,ı loved somebody last year,she is from germany and she came to turkey for summer holiday,ı was so loving her and she was loving me,but ı had be mistaken,we stayed along 3 months and later she came back to germany,she said me,ı will call you but she didnt call.she didnt send message,e mail,and ı learnt later,she has already forgotten me,she is loving another person now.ı mean you shouldnt worry in vain,you are thinking him now but maybe he loving another person ok?Winkdont worry and forget him..

06:13 PM Apr 07 2008 |

jemple

jemple

Russian Federation

guys are right? u should forget him, cause the life is continue, u will meet someone else, thats true. i know its hard to forget, but try…

06:33 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Ryjun

Ryjun

China

thank u..forgot him..i think i couldn't at present,but thank u very much.!

if he is loving another girl..i'll give up my loving after he tell me by himself..anyway..i feel better now…

06:37 PM Apr 07 2008 |