Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sports topic

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hello my friends, do you like sports? ...Which kind of sports do you prefer?

As per me, I like swimming and running which could keep me slim and strong.Innocent ....Yes, girls should be strong to protect themselves, haha :P

01:42 AM Apr 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Hi,

I like to swim, jog and soccer. Those are my favorite sports. Too bad I don't have too much time to practice them.

--

Proud Student of Open English 

03:46 AM Apr 15 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

And also I like running. You know what… when I run along streets, finding some old people sitting silently, I can't help thinking happily " thank god, I'm young, enjoy the young life. Run, run while I can runInnocent"

02:55 AM Apr 16 2008 |

penede

penede

Romania

I play basketball.I think that is the best sport in the world.  I like other sport: cycling, football (Arsenal the best), swimming and others.

08:25 AM Apr 16 2008 |

jemple

jemple

Russian Federation

i like football, but dont play it))) also i am keen on tennis and voleyball

05:39 PM Apr 20 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Recently Im very interest in tennis..it's cool…Cool

07:54 AM Apr 22 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

ya,sport is everything to me.i like Football,futsal,tennis and badminton.Badminton is a popular sport in malaysia.But,soccer is still in my heart.

08:01 AM Apr 22 2008 |

careygold

Germany

I love sports and i am very much excited for AFL Grand Final 2011 Live streaming

11:34 AM Oct 01 2011 |