Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

making friends with different people is very interesting

ellenren

ellenren

China

I am a chinese girl called ellen. My english is not good, but I like to talk with others in english. Welcome to china, I'll take you around our beautiful city.

04:51 AM Nov 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kingmado

kingmado

Lebanon

Hallo ellenren, I think that I have the same problem of yours  so, I will be pleased if I can talk to you. I live in Norway(oslo) i'm 28 years old. I want to ask you about the difference between TOEFL iBT and cBT. thank you.

11:02 PM Dec 02 2006 |

kingmado

kingmado

Lebanon

Hallo alaa, I've read your question and I can give you the answer:
MSN means MicroSoft Network and it is a website to microsoft contains everything like videos, news, musis and also Chat which is the messenger

11:10 PM Dec 02 2006 |

yuanbs

yuanbs

China

hi! ellen, i glad to receive you message! you can call me Ivy!

04:35 AM Dec 04 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

Hello, kingmado! i'm very glad to know u, and i search TOEFL IBT and CBT on internet. Iam afraid what I explain is not overall, so u can see it on google bu yourself. It's very easy to search.

04:58 AM Dec 04 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

Hi, dear alaaf! The question u ask is so difficult, haha, i dont know how to answer, i have never consider this question, haaaaa! i should think for a minute!!! Maybe the best thing for me is fealty for parents, ture love of my bf,  having a lot of delicious food, hahahaha! that is all!!!  my lovely girl, and you?

05:09 AM Dec 04 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

Hi, Ivy! I am so glad to ur message! We can discuss the question Alaaf ask. What's ur opinoin?

05:13 AM Dec 04 2006 |

yuanbs

yuanbs

China

that's a good topic but diffcult to answer at once! let me have a think!

how about you viewpoint?

02:03 AM Dec 05 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

haha! My opinoin is as above i have mentioned! !!

02:15 AM Dec 05 2006 |

yuanbs

yuanbs

China

hehe! i miss you opinoin above!

02:24 AM Dec 05 2006 |

yuanbs

yuanbs

China

ellen,

i think my best thing is My family are all happy and health every day! and i will to be a famous fasion essayist!

02:30 AM Dec 06 2006 |