Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

making friends with different people is very interesting

ellenren

ellenren

China

I am a chinese girl called ellen. My english is not good, but I like to talk with others in english. Welcome to china, I'll take you around our beautiful city.

04:51 AM Nov 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ellenren

ellenren

China

hello,dear charmine! i am very happy to your message. i have added you on my MSN. Nice to talk on it, haha!!!

01:15 AM Nov 25 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

Hi alaa-f,  glad to know you!!1Laughing Talking to you must be very happy. You're a student in senior? I have been working only for half a year, so I am still like a student too. I'll try my best to tell you what you'd like to know about me and china!!!

02:31 AM Nov 27 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

hi, Jouce!!! u r a clever guy! haha !!!Money mouth

01:16 AM Nov 28 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

How glad to talk with u, my darling! SmileI will try my best to tell u about china, but i dnt know which aspect u'd like to know!! haha!!!my msn is , we can talk on it!!!   wait for u, seeeeeeeee  u!

01:21 AM Nov 28 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

The message above is for alaa-f, my Iraq friend!!!

01:22 AM Nov 28 2006 |

LEO GU

LEO GU

China

DEAR! IT'S MY FRIST TIME TO ENTER INTO  FORUMS!FINDING IT'S INTERESTING,IT OPENS MY EYES,,I WAN TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOU!

03:05 AM Nov 29 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

Hi, LEO GU! nice to see u! glad to start our friendship today!

03:13 AM Nov 29 2006 |

ellenren

ellenren

China

hi, alaa-f! glad to receive ur message, and msn is messenger as u said, so we can talk on msn, m

though we have diffirence time, we can choose the best time for ourselves!!!

03:18 AM Nov 29 2006 |

Walid

Afghanistan

CoolI am Dr.Walid Foroogh from Herat Afghanistan.I am interested to have a tour in China and learn more about your culture and customs.How i can get visa from your embassy?Is there need for visa?In case there is need for invitation letter, do you provide that for me? .

Thanks and have a good day.My e-address is

06:04 AM Nov 29 2006 |

Walid

Afghanistan

Hi every one.Smile

I am Dr.walid Foroogh from Afghanistan and live in Herat city.I am interested to improve my English with talkin/chatting cathergories of people with different culture and tradations.I am looking to hear from you soon and become good friend in the furture my e-mail is  .

Have a good time and best regards,

Herat-Afghanistan 

09:40 AM Nov 29 2006 |