Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

my life is changed now.

Cinderella_1986

China

I am no longer a student in college now. i work for a trading company.it has been one month. i found that it's quite different from my school life. as a clerk in company. we have our regulations,so does school. but the problem is i have becoming a working person . i like my job. although  sometimes no reply from customers. i still hold the dream that i may get some replies one day, just cheer up….....

But what make me happy is i still have a lot of friends to accompany me. and i meet new friends everyday… i will keep on moving…..........

My Msn is .   hope to chat with you later.

05:23 AM Apr 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

louisa_happy

China

yeah,cheer up!

i have a part-time job which need to talk to many strangers,sometimes i feel so disappointed when they show their loathing to me…but it doesn't matter,smile to myself,there will be a happy ending…:)

good luck to you!

05:48 AM Apr 17 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

ho nice…prey to mee..to be like u.

hope u success

07:30 AM Apr 17 2008 |

son viajero

Mexico

Hi, a changes in a life always are good althoug you don't beleave that, maybe only need time for adapting to your new life, and is a good a friends give you suport and confidence

08:56 AM Apr 17 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

best wishes for you

11:37 AM Apr 17 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

yep here is nothing more important than be happy … so just be happy and everything will be cool ;)) 

05:21 PM Apr 17 2008 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

I'm so happy

but I will hide the reason…

whatt matters now is that I'm happy lol

so be happy my friends (: 

05:31 PM Apr 17 2008 |