Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I have fallen in a deep hole , so what can i do ?

flying girl

China

i have never thought that i would like a guy who doesn't like me or who has had a gril friend . I am shame for myself . I work and study with him everyday , and I have to rquest his help because i am not familiar with the new subject which i research now . oh ,my god ! please help me , i am so suffering ,....and i have no idea . 

01:05 PM Nov 27 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sunny-2006

China

dear flyinggirl   many people have met such questions as you met.why do you like him what attacts you  ?I think you should analysize these yourself.maybe just because you work togetherwith him everyday  that let you fall in love with him .then leave him for sometime,do some other things  and meet different people  you can find there are many guys also attactive.you fell in the hole only you yourself can help you jump out the hole.have a try baby will you?

01:02 AM Nov 28 2006 |

little angel

Russian Federation

Hi!I am from Russia.I have the same problem as you.and i do not know what to do too.my best friend said me that i should talk with this guy,but i can not,becouse my face has red colour when i talk with him.Sorry for my bed English

05:36 PM Nov 28 2006 |

flying girl

China

Dear sunny ,

First of all, thanks for your reply . In fact , I am an intelligent girl ,so i always know what i can do and what i can't do . I think everyone has the same shortcoming with me ,sometimes i don't want to admit the fact i am facing because of i don't hope the things developed not according to my wish . that's all . i am sorry for my poor english . thanks again .i hope we can become good friends . if you like to chat with me ,please email to . best wishes

09:20 AM Dec 12 2006 |

joecn

joecn

China

Dear flying girl,

I got what you said. It hurts. It is natural that our mood may be influenced. Now, you come up with choices, leaved him and be sufferred for a while, and then grow up, or stick to the wrong doing, and continue to suffer until you wake up one day. This is life. Don't blame yourself too much, everyone may make a mistake, but it dosen't have to, unless you become your master again.

All the best,

joecn 

12:06 PM Dec 12 2006 |

kenny9239

kenny9239

New Zealand

what i think is, if u want to overcome problem that u got, do not prepare and words and, go straight to talk to him from ur mind. However, timing is very important, you will feel the perfect time to talk to him when the time comes.

wot u got to lose? after that, u will be so relaxed. :-)

11:23 AM Dec 13 2006 |

joecn

joecn

China

Dear flying girl,

To love someone who does not love you is meaningless. But people always do not live in a meaningful way. We usually follow our mood. That is distructive in some cases. Anyway, I had been in such occasion myself. Now I think that it is stupid and I would never do it again.

02:22 PM Dec 13 2006 |

xinxue

xinxue

China

i love one boy ,he has girl friend,but he told me he love me in his heart ,he can set off fireworks for me ,go to the cinema with me ,and so on ,finally ,i choose to give up ,but i love him  all along .i also don't known how to do .

03:59 AM Jan 06 2009 |

him22

him22

Romania

well, things like that happen all the time and, yap, it is good to talk to that someone you love in secret. even if this may not have an effect on the short term, maybe in the future it could turn into something beautifull. sunny-2006, why to waste your time just trying to find out why you love someone? she just loves him, and nobody can explain why. my advice-talk to him or find someone else. there are more things in love which can hurt you, and this is not a hole, it is just a very simple thing..

11:13 AM Jan 06 2009 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

that's totally a miserble thing. i think you should go another place. time and distance may solve the problem you've been through.

01:40 PM Jan 06 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

ok. a little pragmatism won't hurt, or maybe it will but short term only.

let's say you told him about how you feel. there are two ways he'd react, or rather three and in all the three you're the underdog

let's break it down here:

a) leave his g/f and be with you – would you really like that? would you be okay to know that you made someone else miserable? but even if you didn't care, would you really be able to rely on such a guy who'd go after every girl who'd come around and tell him , hey I like you?

b) stay with his gf and still be with you – i wouldn't opt for that one, but hey….whatever makes you happy!

c) reject you

how would you like that?

all in all, find a way to get rid of the thought and forget him. 

09:50 AM Jan 08 2009 |