Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do parents believe.....

kira2

kira2

Germany

Why do parents believe they have the right to force religion on their children?

11:18 AM Apr 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Edward hu

Edward hu

China

I am sorry to hear that

11:27 AM Apr 21 2008 |

kira2

kira2

Germany

Edward hu

It is not my opinion.Just I want to hear different opinions and how the people think all over the world.Just to discuss!!!

don't worry!!!

12:54 PM Apr 21 2008 |

Edward hu

Edward hu

China

I don't think that parents have the right to force religion on their children. everybody has the right to choose the religion which he/she like, if parents can force religion on they children, one day we make they Disappointed. what would they do? I also want to know whether the grandparents forced religion on they? what did they think at that time ? did they agee and accept that ?

01:53 PM Apr 23 2008 |

shamsgeury

shamsgeury

Saudi Arabia

I think that the person is on the religon of his parents , but everyone is born on instinct and his parents Jewish him or make him christian or even make him  worship fire. but we all are born with the same instinct that this unevirse must have a creater, and there was No coincidence in creating it.

02:46 PM Apr 23 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Parents just hopes all the good for their children..

I think Parents does that just becuase the love to their children, sometimes they think this is good for their children but they forget to care whether their children wish to do so or not, just blinded by love..

02:43 AM Apr 24 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

I agree with aileench. It's a matter of fact that parents want the best for their children so they believe that by imposing or teaching their way of life to their children, they're doing the best for them. No bad intentions, just good hopes!

---

Proud Student of Open English 

04:24 AM Apr 24 2008 |

smling2002

Hong Kong

does this happen to you?

i got no friend whose religion is picked by their parents.

05:41 AM Apr 24 2008 |

smling2002

Hong Kong

does this happen to you?

i got no friend whose religion is picked by their parents.

05:41 AM Apr 24 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

they think they are have the right because they are whom give bearth to this person and give much effort to araise him ,

because they love him so much and want the best future for their kids .

so just imagine that you are mom and you belive in hell and heaven , would you like you children to go into  hell .

parents who belive in god , paradise and hell 

try  to plant the love of their religion in the heart of sons and doughters .  

06:13 AM Apr 24 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

ya,religion is important.so,all parents must be teach her child for acknowlage.

06:29 AM Apr 24 2008 |