Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SKIRTS or TROUSERS..

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hi! In my opinion women imancipation has now gone too far. Women are becoming more and more like men, and i mean not only the same political rights, but also job, social status… even clothes and hairdo. Don’t you think that having short hair and waring trousers and jackets a woman lacks in her natural femininity??

02:49 PM May 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Yeah, Pavilionka! Here i fully agree with you! I myself can’t stand women who’re smoking or drinking bear.. (Men too, actually)
Nabila, do you think it’s only for others that we wear some clothes…or?

01:48 PM May 16 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

no , i have my style and we have the freedom  .. but we shouldn't wear clothes that is badly to other.. for example, when some of women go to the work with a mini skirt, i think men couldn't work !!!Tongue outWink

06:02 PM May 16 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Oooh I love mini skirt women..:P
Women is lovely no matter what they wear..:p
Because somehow God created them to symbolyze beauty and loveable..;p
But maybe non smoking and non drink women would be better because for sure it’s bad for your health and your finance..:p

03:12 AM May 17 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

well even in our restrictive eastern countries jeans and trousers are thebest and the most common wearing for women but not for men(in my country)

besides, jeans has spread way too far because it became the wearing for both poor and rich people?? don't you think it became a sulotion??

05:57 AM May 17 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Yes, women have all men rights, but they still the "sweety half" of our life, I prefere trousers with students "secondary and college" but still skirts give them more comfortable

11:02 AM May 17 2008 |

little elephant

United States

whatever dressing styles, i think our clothes should fit our figures. that's ok. clothes should be used for covering our weakpoint of figures. most importantly, clothes should be fit different occasions, formal or informal.

04:07 PM May 17 2008 |

little elephant

United States

whatever dressing styles, i think our clothes should fit our figures. that's ok. clothes should be used for covering our weakpoint of figures. most importantly, clothes should  fit different occasions, formal or informal.

04:08 PM May 17 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

Trousers or skirts won't appoint if a woman is feminin or not. A nice girl can wear jeans and still she is womanish, but a skirt won't make an woman ladylike! Anyway I love skirtsEmbarassed

07:38 PM May 19 2008 |