Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you meet an alien ,what would you say?

Ma Huilong

China

If you meet an alien ,what would you say?

06:31 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I'd say, "How is life in Washington, DC? I hope to travel there to your home one day!"

Wink

06:57 PM Sep 19 2008 |

I_Kayra_Z

I_Kayra_Z

Turkey

I'd say;

Are you crazy? This world is a horrible place. Here, you can find only wars, dishonest  people , poverty… Came back your home. And when you back, please take me to your near.

(if i have spelling errors, warn to me please)

10:19 PM Sep 19 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

Hey, wait a minute! What are you gonna do with that probe!? Keep your hands of me!

05:15 AM Sep 22 2008 |

paradise1288

China

I don't know if the aliens know English,I'm not sure if I can communicate with them.

If they know English,I will say that where you live?

06:20 AM Sep 22 2008 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

mmm…I'm sure i wouldn't say anything. I'll just wait and see, who knows he/she will greet me first :) and asking "would you like to be my friend?"

And i'll answer: "yes, why not! I would like to know more about ur culture. So, let's be friend!"

And a few decades later, it would be written in history … A story Of a nice Friendship between human and alien …Kiss

09:09 AM Sep 22 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

lo0o0o0o0ol

about me I would laugh in my language ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

actully I didn't understand the meaning of the word Aline ?

I think it means stranger but the comments told me somthing else ?? ....

11:56 AM Sep 22 2008 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

I have met them every day since their flying saucer smacked into my backyard.
They are not too big (in fact they are very small) but really troublesome: always yelping each other, gnawed away all fruit-trees, ,burrow in sandbox, spread rubbish all around, during last few days disappeared cat & canary of my neighbors (all think that were eaten by aliens but I think that cat finished its life after ate canary…),they are still demolish all in garden (especially flowers what make my wife furious), what me makes angry is that they shit between these flowers and I have to clean it, they are like chameleons – ever watch out to not step on them etc.etc.etc.

I really do NOT like aliens.

But… the kids like them: all day (and many times in night) my daughters take out something from refrigerator and feed them, stroke them, wash them (in the bathroom!!!) even talk with them (with adults aliens don't talk…).

Aliens are safe – until kids get bore with them…Innocent

What I would say when I meet an alien? I'm saying it every day: again these f….. aliens.

tom Wink

12:07 PM Sep 22 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

amany7 , 

Alien: a creature from another planet. An intelligent lifeform from outer space.

12:08 PM Sep 22 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

Just watch out for those probes, Tom …

Don't turn your back on them.

12:12 PM Sep 22 2008 |

Jeffery Sun

China

Totally scared and can say anything. IS it ghost?

06:43 AM Sep 23 2008 |