Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you meet an alien ,what would you say?

Ma Huilong

China

If you meet an alien ,what would you say?

06:31 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sousou88

sousou88

Algeria

I will say him where are you from I want to know about you more do you know MA HUILONG I like to meet and to know aliens or foreigns in order to know their culture and languages..

06:43 PM May 14 2008 |

sousou88

sousou88

Algeria

I wish  I answered your question as you want.

06:46 PM May 14 2008 |

Ma Huilong

China

thanksCool

07:08 PM May 14 2008 |

Fatim

Fatim

Pakistan

ill say

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

07:21 PM May 14 2008 |

Fatim

Fatim

Pakistan

Well that would be  my first reaction …..but after this i am sure ill ask him or her about their life etc

07:22 PM May 14 2008 |

ailyn

ailyn

Philippines

I dont think i can say anything, can you?? I think and im  pretty sure i'll just go blank and pass out. LOL

08:32 PM May 14 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If the alien looks like a people I would like to ask him why they are hidding of us and what´s their purpouse in Earth.

But if he looks like the alien in "Signs" (movie), sure I will run away screaming…. hahahaha!

05:38 PM May 17 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

i don't know alien i never think of it   but ofcourse  i will try to run  cause he isn't going to talk like us   am scread   lolz   try to run or do something bfore he touch me cause maybe i will become ill if he touch me  or if i breath  the same air that he breaths   lolz maybe  imagine that

11:51 PM May 19 2008 |

zezem

zezem

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I have seen an alien. I am right. I have seen him when I were a child. He was white but alike shadow. I think he was a Jinn. That event was very interesting, I can still remember it.

10:03 AM Sep 18 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Hi dude. How’s life?

05:15 PM Sep 18 2008 |