Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

May God bless U Chinese Friends

naar04

Pakistan

The devastating earthquake which effected sichuan province of China has caused unbearable casulities to people. Let us try to minimize their sorrow by sharing their woes. I live in Pakistan and we saw a major earthquake. I can understand what it means for the effected people. May God bless YOU and Protect you from any calamities. I am also posting this new for my chinese shia. Thank God she survived such a calamity. May her whole family and kith and kin be safe. Amen
Offer your condolences and PRAY for ALL the SURVIVORS.

06:49 PM May 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cynthia.

China

Blessing the Chinese people who were in the earthquake!China will survive through everything!

06:22 PM May 17 2008 |

keith_australia1980

Australia

Message to God and Buddha:

Another strong after shock rocked the same place whereChinese people are struggling to recorver from the

horrible nightmare .please leave it in peace or help the people to pass through ,and it does't matter

whoever you are God or Buddha.

12:33 AM May 18 2008 |

liandieyan

China

thanks very much ! all people caring China!  really! we believe our country and people will  go through it!

02:35 AM May 18 2008 |

jiahui.lei

jiahui.lei

China

i'm in chengdu of sichuan province.thank you all who are caring about us.above 20,000 were dead,and the number is on the rise. but the government is trying its best to rescue the people..it's very sad to see many children are dead here.

05:25 AM May 18 2008 |

endnote

endnote

China

thanks, freinds.

We chinese donated much for survivals, and we hope donation will place in where they need!

06:48 AM May 18 2008 |

endnote

endnote

China

and i believe people who survived will have aother eye on  life. they are the fortunate.

06:50 AM May 18 2008 |

albezhang

albezhang

China

bless chinese!

07:29 AM May 18 2008 |

owlmm

owlmm

Myanmar

God bless you Chinese People.

My chinese friend live in Sichuan. I lost my friend.

I really worry about him.  :(

GOD BLESS you 

07:33 AM May 18 2008 |

naar04

Pakistan

owlmm
I hope your friend will be alright, otherwise may his/her soul rest in peace. Amen. But friends can never be forgotten.
GOD BLESS All effectees

10:19 AM May 18 2008 |

owlmm

owlmm

Myanmar

hi naar04  

thank u very much for your message.

i really worry about my fri.

10:47 AM May 18 2008 |