Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ota Benga: The African Native Put Into a Cage

birgül1

Turkey

After Darwin advanced the claim with his book The Descent of Man that man evolved from ape-like living beings, he started to seek fossils to support this contention. However, some evolutionists believed that "half-man half-ape" creatures were to be found not only in the fossil record, but also alive in various parts of the world. In the early 20th century, these pursuits for "living transitional links" led to unfortunate incidents, one of the cruellest of which is the story of a Pygmy by the name of Ota Benga.

OTA BENGA: "The pygmy in the zoo" Ota Benga was captured in 1904 by an evolutionist researcher in the Congo. In his own tongue, his name meant "friend". He had a wife and two children. Chained and caged like an animal, he was taken to the USA where evolutionist scientists displayed him to the public in the St Louis World Fair along with other ape species and introduced him as "the closest transitional link to man". Two years later, they took him to the Bronx Zoo in New York and there they exhibited him under the denomination of "ancient ancestors of man" along with a few chimpanzees, a gorilla named Dinah, and an orang-utan called Dohung. Dr William T. Hornaday, the zoo's evolutionist director gave long speeches on how proud he was to have this exceptional "transitional form" in his zoo and treated caged Ota Benga as if he were an ordinary animal. Unable to bear the treatment he was subjected to, Ota Benga eventually committed suicide.68

Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Ota Benga… These scandals demonstrate that evolutionist scientists do not hesitate to employ any kind of unscientific method to prove their theory. Bearing this point in mind, when we look at the other so-called evidence of the "human evolution" myth, we confront a similar situation. Here there are a fictional story and an army of volunteers ready to try everything

OTA BENGA: "The pygmy in the zoo"

01:07 PM May 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

birgül1

Turkey

aleyküm selam ve rahmetullahi ve berakatühü,my dear friend ,

Hekmer,I think your example is about imam-ı azam abu hanife.

as in your example,our surroundings are full of miraceles.we can think  our body.

our eye,ear is miracles of Allah.our hands,legs,noise,mouth,hairs,lungs,heart etc…

why are not our eyes on the top of the our head?

look at your articulates on your fingers.what  a great wisdom !

our ear:what a complex structure:human cannot produce it in hi-tech labs.

if there is a book,a writer must be.

if there is a house,there must be an engineer.

if there is a regularity,there must be regulator.

if there is wisdom,there must be well-informed.

09:41 PM May 28 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

YEAH, BIRGUL … THANKS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE

I HAD FORGOT HIS NAME BUT YOU WHO GAVE ME THIS GIFT

AND AFTER I KNEW HIS NAME FROM YOUI KNEW THAT I HAVE SOME CHANGE ABOUT STORY. SO, I WANT YOU TO RE-WRITE IT AGAIN BY YOUR WAYOK MY FREINDDO NOT FORGET THAT, MY DEAR .

11:17 PM May 28 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Nu pUgodi,

I dont know Adnan Oktar very well.in fact I heard of his name from advertisements.

I read the articales on this site.Before,I read them,I already against the evolution theory.there are other sites about the theory but they are in türkish.

I dont care his personality too.I am interested in issues.

so,İF YOU talk about issueses,are you agree or not,it will be more appropriate.

nowadays,ı have guesses at my home.so ,I have no much time.if I  find another site supporting my opininons,I will use them too.

regards

07:38 PM May 29 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Dear Hekmer,

I try to translate it.

Ebu Hanife was very big imam who was living across of the river in Bagdad.(700-767)

one day,a materialist man (dening exist of Allah) asked to imam in front of people:

-I dont believe in Allah.everthing occurs by itself.I dont see Allah.show me,Allah.

The imam anwered:

-ok,tomorrow,We will meet across of the river.there,I will prove you.

Tomorrow comes.

everybody,and the man star to wait the imam.but,the imam is too late.everyones starts to think that the imam will not prove and he is afraid of and he wont come.

but later,the imam comes.people:

-why are you so late?

the imam anwered:

-I was acroos the river.I started to wait  for a boat.but there was no boat.suddenly,trees felt down and started to unite to make a boat by themselves.a sail came and joined to the boat by itself too.SO, I got on this boat and came .

the atheist man:

you talked very nonsense.what a stupid imam, you.

the imam:

-you believe in that nature creates nature,everything comes into exist by itself but you dont believe in that a small,simple boat cannot occur by itself.you are more stupid than me.

08:09 PM May 29 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

how stupid can it get… a learned person like imam is calling others stupid because he doesn't believe in god.

I have repeted many times here that God is omnipresent. God rewards You based on the deed you do on earth and not by how many person You converted or how many times you pray.

03:32 AM May 30 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

THANKS BIRGUL, YOU ARE GREAT FRIEND, ALLAH MAKE YOU HAPPY WHERE YOU

02:30 PM May 30 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

JAVA,

THAT LEARNED ATHEIST SAID TO OUR IMAM " what a stupid imam, you."

SO, THE IMAM REPLIED HIS ON HIM AS A SMART WAY, HOW THAT A WISE !! 

AND WE DO NOT WORK BY YOUR INSTRUCTIONS BUT BY ALLAH'S INSTRUCTIONS AND HIS PROPHETS … SO, DO NOT RETRY TO REPETE ANY THINGS

WE CAN NOT LIMIT ALLAH'S REWARD BUT YOU ARE WHO THINK WE DO THAT … SO, YOU WHO MUST STOP THAT REPETING

02:54 PM May 30 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

AND FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE :

THAT MAN WHO WAS ATHEIST CONVERTED TO ISLAM IN ORDER OF IMAM'S WISE WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE

03:03 PM May 30 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

jaw,

my engilish is not good.I couldnt find another word for stupid while ı was translating.

also,if you see one person going to a cliffs,dont you warn him.?

I see a lot of people going to a cliffs and I want to warn them.this is my natural mision.I cannot minlge Allah's decision.Allah make whatever it wants.

08:12 PM May 30 2008 |