Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I can know your prsonality!!!

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi guys,

If you want to know something about yourself you never knew it, I can tell you…just put the followings

your name

your country

your favoritecolor

your favorite flower

your favorite animal

Then I will tell you what you don't know about yourself, and guess what??? its for free and also for fun..ok..who is first?? 

10:50 PM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Al Jensen

USA

Green

Lotus

Orangutang

11:36 PM May 28 2008 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

Adriana

Brazil

Black

Rose

Cat

I´m curious! 

12:18 AM May 29 2008 |

cat m

cat m

China

• ivy
  • china
  • green
  • daisy
  • cat
  • Smile

01:35 AM May 29 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Gregory

born in USA, living in Colombia

black

orchid

gibbon

go for it

01:48 AM May 29 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Aileen

China

Blue

Jasmine

Dog

01:50 AM May 29 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

before I write about myself, I wait till you give your answer/respond to the above members!! Smile

05:17 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Sorry for late response, but it's related by timing, I was sleeping last 6 hours, so let's start, one by one, but please send me again to tell me if I'm right, close to be right or extremely wrong,

First, Al Jensen

You like your life "even you don't see that", but you are like to live in the past with your great moments and beautiful memories. You are trying to be the decision maker, you are not this kind of people, the best role for you is "second person role", that's because you can do what by your hand what you see by your mind. 

06:04 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Second, Adriana

At first, you are in love with "fashions", but you never take care of your home clothes, but you are professional in chosen your dresses. Romantic person, but you are moody, that you can love and heat at the same time, you have a big heart, but you don't to show this for people, you are trying to build your personalty away of feeling.

You have to work as a manager, or maybe business woman, but take care, love is short, you have to enjoy your time  

06:09 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi ivy,

Active person, you like to live your moment as it is, you never mind what happened, but you always care for your close friends. Sometimes you try to be truculent, but when somebody hold your hand and look at you with a friendly look, you back again to your nature.

The best for you to be a teacher, students will like you and your way in life, you can help so many of them to be good people. 

06:14 AM May 29 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Gregory

Complicated, but you can manage that, nobody can notice that you are disturbed, but you know that. You try to live alone or with limited community, and you can do that very well. you like to hide your real personal behind your looking, sometimes you cant "when you love someone".

Maybe you can do your best in marketing, but I see that you will never satisfy with any job. 

06:20 AM May 29 2008 |