Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Morning Glory

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

How’s your morning-hood like after wake up?
Do you firstly kiss your lover,or just drinks coffee,or straightly into the bathroom to get ready for work??

11:18 PM Jun 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

get rush to wake up my sons, take a bath, take a mineral water and run to catch my train that will bring me to my office…(and I realize that I passed my breakfast party..)

02:16 AM Jun 04 2008 |

englishlabor

China

After waking up,I wash my face and brush my tooth then I have to hurry to classrooms.Sometimes I even have no time to have breakfast.So my morning is so terrible for me. But these days I am trying my best to change this situation. I wake up a little earlier then drink a cup of tea which make bring me energy throughout all the day. And I also try to wake up without the noise of alarm.

06:36 AM Jun 04 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Pop-yeah being a wife and mom is a hard thing to do..salute to all wife and mom.=)
joe-I believe that your lover is tasted so sweet so you get excited drinking it..I also wish to have a good kisser cup/glass,like you do..wow so your office is in your bathroom!a brilliant idea to reduce your transportation cost..just kidding joe..=)
e.labor-yeah we need extra energy to face the hard day.
Bonav-you seem like a good cooker.I’m waiting the chance to try your cooking one day.=)

12:17 PM Jun 04 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

pray, shower, fix bed, check emails, drink a bottle of water.

if I have my man around, put the cooking part after shower.. then jump on him to tell him "breakfast ready!"

(ok actually he wakes up earlier than me lol he wakes up @ 5 before he's deployed) 

04:02 PM Jun 09 2008 |